GDT: Boys v the dead French evangelists

Matts4313

I may be optimistic but I can see this being a close game. We more than likely lose this game I just hope it shows we are competitive enough to beat them. Because even in down years in the past we always showed we were enough to beat better teams than our record showed

If we get ran out of the building like the eagles then we know were pretenders. I don’t know that we win this one, I just hope we keep it competitive. 

To get the win we need to play clean football, run it often and effectively, neutralize their big plays, and hit Brees often. A tall task but it can be done.

25 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I wouldn't go as far to say that LVE has been nor is better than Lee, but getting his and Jaylon's athleticism in there has certainly helped the dam hold this year. I would note that things have gone smoother for us defensively in the games Lee has missed outright as opposed to those he has left in the middle of (SEA and TEN). There might be something to that. It might all just be randomness though.

5 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I wouldn't go as far to say that LVE has been nor is better than Lee, but getting his and Jaylon's athleticism in there has certainly helped the dam hold this year. I would note that things have gone smoother for us defensively in the games Lee has missed outright as opposed to those he has left in the middle of (SEA and TEN). There might be something to that. It might all just be randomness though.

The losing without Sean Lee last year certainly had a lot to do with how atrocious our defense became without him. 

This year, that stat feels random. LB corps hasn't taken much of a hit without him, but rest of the team got better after his injury for unrelated reasons.

Archived