2019 NFL Draft Early Declaration Thread

CWood21

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, looks like Arizona will get a trade partner...

Whether or not he's worth #1, Jacksonville and NYG will be competing with one another to land him.

The only question is whether or not they feel the need to move up that far. No doubt that the Raiders will be open for business to move down from 4, and I think the Bucs absolutely will at 5. Honestly not sure if the 49ers would be open for business at #2 until they know what the Cards are doing at #1 and whether that pick will be Bosa. Jets no doubt would like to recover that #2 they lost from last year's darnold trade, so I'd assume that they would be amenable to a trade. 

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, looks like Arizona will get a trade partner...

Whether or not he's worth #1, Jacksonville and NYG will be competing with one another to land him.

I don't think any team will be willing to pay the HUGE price to move to #1 for Haskins. It's not necessary to pay that price and I highly doubt anyone is going to take him before the 3rd-5th pick. It will be cheaper to deal with one of those teams. And the consolation prize if someone does go get Haskins ahead of you is incredibly rich as well.

I like Dwayne Haskins, but giving up assets AND taking him #1 overall reeks of bad news.

21 minutes ago, Hawkeyejam said:

RS Jr Iowa DE Anthony Nelson declares for NFL Draft.

Only one still waiting on is TJ Hockenson but damn, early declarations this year are decimating our chances next year lol

I really like Nelson. He's a big strong base DE that isn't bad getting after the passer. He's no more than a 3rd round pick right now, but he's going to be a good starter in the league. 

58 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I really like Nelson. He's a big strong base DE that isn't bad getting after the passer. He's no more than a 3rd round pick right now, but he's going to be a good starter in the league. 

Agreed.  I see 3rd round myself as well. He does the small things very well. Pair him with a dominant edge rusher and he'll be productive

Archived