2019 NFL Draft Early Declaration Thread

CWood21

I think the most logical move would be a draft day trade by Jacksonville from 7 to 3 for Haskins. They might trade before the draft but then they run the risk of having someone leapfrog them. I think Arizona and SF would ask too much considering they'd lose out on Bosa and Allen, respectively. 

3 hours ago, DaCDiggity said:

Orrrr he could make a team aggravated with his droppsies lol

By no means a refined WR but has a Athletic ceiling that has not been close to tapped and productive. I have no reason to promote a Cyclone. Dude is good though

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

who remains undecided now?

A lot still.

Ferrell and Lawrence both haven't declared although it is basically a guarantee.  Tanner Muse, Isaiah Simmons, John Simpson, Tremayne Anchrum, K'Von Wallace all haven't said.  Wallace is extremely underrated-haven't seen much NFL buzz on him, hoping he returns but he is going to be very good.

1 hour ago, PAW said:

A lot still.

Ferrell and Lawrence both haven't declared although it is basically a guarantee.  Tanner Muse, Isaiah Simmons, John Simpson, Tremayne Anchrum, K'Von Wallace all haven't said.  Wallace is extremely underrated-haven't seen much NFL buzz on him, hoping he returns but he is going to be very good.

Dibs on Simmons,

We can still call dibs right?

Archived