Quinn to the Outside ?

RSkinGM

19 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

If Crowder EVER returns -- can one of them go outside ? --maybe Quinn. Crowder didn't seem to have the same impact when he was out wide .

Based on his injury history, I dont think Crowder is going to be back unless its on the cheap. Another team is likely to overpay for him, but I believe that Quinn was meant to be his replacement should he not come back. 

6 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Based on his injury history, I dont think Crowder is going to be back unless its on the cheap. Another team is likely to overpay for him, but I believe that Quinn was meant to be his replacement should he not come back. 

I'll buy that but I was thinking THIS YEAR ! I just want to get Harris off the field . Takes up space.

3 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Sneaky Fast

Gritty

High Football IQ

Blue Collar

Good Hands

NFL Comparison - Wes Welker

Agreed. I think Quinn is going to show his worth over the last month and Crowder will be gone in free agency. 

And, @RSkinGM I don’t think either Crowder or Quinn will succeed on the outside as much as they do in the slot.

He won't be as useful but we could possibly use Crowder outside in a Stretch the field role. If we get Thompson back and Doctson continues to be reliable outside I think that would be his best role for the team. We could throw him a couple receiver screens.

Archived