Will Aaron Rodgers throw 400 TD before 100 INT

beekay414

4 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I asked this question in the Packers forum...

He's at 297 TD to 72 INT. In order to accomplish this, he basically needs 3 years of 34 TD to 9 INT. 

Can/Will he do it?

I think he could do it. He'd have to be lucky but it's certainly within the realm of possibility considering he hasn't throw doubt digit INTs in a season since 2010.

1 hour ago, OleXmad said:

I think he could do it. He'd have to be lucky but it's certainly within the realm of possibility considering he hasn't throw doubt digit INTs in a season since 2010.

I don't know why it would require luck, every year since 2010 has been a better TD:INT rate than whats required except his shortened 2013.

• Needs 103/28 3.68
  • 2011 45/6 7.5
  • 2012 39/8 4.875
  • 2013 17/6 2.83
  • 2014 38/5 7.6
  • 2015 31/8 3.875
  • 2016 40/7 5.71

Would be surprising if he didn't get it.

Absolutely he could, but I dont think he will.    I think he will reach 400 TDs when he is around 102 INTs.

Obviously, thats just a blind prediction with nothing to support it....but all will take is one SOMEWHAT off year to throw that off.   The team around him has to play their part as well, and if the OLine isnt great, it could really affect his ability to get there.

Either way, he is still the best QB Ive ever seen play from a pure talent standpoint, and I hope he does pull it off.

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Absolutely he could, but I dont think he will.    I think he will reach 400 TDs when he is around 102 INTs.

Obviously, thats just a blind prediction with nothing to support it....but all will take is one SOMEWHAT off year to throw that off.   The team around him has to play their part as well, and if the OLine isnt great, it could really affect his ability to get there.

Either way, he is still the best QB Ive ever seen play from a pure talent standpoint, and I hope he does pull it off.

Pretty much where I am at.  A 33 TD 12 INT season is still pretty damn good, but would really hurt the chances of 400:99.  I think he gets close but just misses it.

4 hours ago, Starless said:

He's good enough to do it. Biggest question is whether he'll play long enough.

How is that a big question?  It's about 3 years of play, including this one.  Unless something extremely unlikely happens, he's going to be playing for another 3 years.

6 minutes ago, Revel8 said:

How is that a big question?  It's about 3 years of play, including this one.  Unless something extremely unlikely happens, he's going to be playing for another 3 years.

Isn't he another concussion away from considering retirement?

Archived