Will Aaron Rodgers throw 400 TD before 100 INT

beekay414

5 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Oh come on. You can''t really be this stupid.

Good troll job though.

Again rodgers can complete passes, but he won't be able to throw at perfect timin that his wr can get first down.

It is simply physically impossible to master perfect timing when scrambling,

The throw to DA in overtime, you won't find Rodgers throwing the balls before his WR change direction and defenders look at QB in the eyes.

Yes you will. Rodgers regularly "throws to spots" before receivers are even out of their breaks.

And sure timing throws are by nature from the pocket quick hitters. Rodgers can and does make those throws regularly. Just because he's good on the move doesn't mean he has any shortcomings from the pocket like that. This isn't some RG3 where he's running because he's a 1 read option guy. Rodgers is a brilliant pocket passer who can extend plays to buy time.

Seriously do you ever watch Rodgers? It sounds like you just watch highlight films and drool over Brady.

11 players against 11 players.

There are always open spots, but WR have to change directions or cut in front of WR in tight coverage, and QB must throw at perfect time so his WR can get YAC.

Rodgers simply is not capable of mastering such complicated designs, otherwise, McCarthy wouldn't have thrown away all of his previous schemes.

2 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Yes you will. Rodgers regularly "throws to spots" before receivers are even out of their breaks.

And sure timing throws are by nature from the pocket quick hitters. Rodgers can and does make those throws regularly. Just because he's good on the move doesn't mean he has any shortcomings from the pocket like that. This isn't some RG3 where he's running because he's a 1 read option guy. Rodgers is a brilliant pocket passer who can extend plays to buy time.

Seriously do you ever watch Rodgers? It sounds like you just watch highlight films and drool over Brady.

Heyhey, show me.

No slant on 3rd and 5, because no YAC is needed.

BTW, why didn't he do that when he was contained in pockets and under pressure? 

because escaping the pocket is usually the better option. When the pocket is actually collapsing he will.

It's a fundamentally different offense because they choose to look for the big play instead of the RAC. That doesn't mean he has any problem doing it. What it means is he has the ability to extend plays no one else has, so the offense is built with that in mind.

I'm not digging through complete games to make cut ups for you. Watch some football before you act like you know everything.

2 minutes ago, spilltray said:

because escaping the pocket is usually the better option. When the pocket is actually collapsing he will.

It's a fundamentally different offense because they choose to look for the big play instead of the RAC. That doesn't mean he has any problem doing it. What it means is he has the ability to extend plays no one else has, so the offense is built with that in mind.

I'm not digging through complete games to make cut ups for you. Watch some football before you act like you know everything.

I have no problem with your opinion, just don't say Rodgers can do what Brady doe, he can't.

Just a kind remind : big plays will be taken away by good defense in playoff.

Between 2007 and 2013, Brady looked for big plays too, and lost badly in playoff.

Just now, ztoa said:

I have no problem with your opinion, just don't say Rodgers can do what Brady doe, he can't.

Just a kind remind : big plays will be taken away by good defense in playoff.

Between 2007 and 2013, Brady looked for big plays too, and lost badly in playoff.

He absolutely can do what Brady does.

Big plays do not disappear in the playoffs. You have to be situation ally flexible and be able to execute both.

I don't think that has anything to do with the playoff losses 2007-2013. Quality of the rest of the team around Brady wasn't nearly as good.

Sorry, Rodgers and Peyton didn't do that when they were in the positions they had to do that.

So you are pulling "earth is flat because I believe it is flat."

In case you don't realize, it takes 1 to 1.5 seconds less to run 5 yds than to run 15 yds.

Rodgers and Peyton run different offenses. The current Patriots version is built entirely around timing passes and YAC. It doesn't mean that either couldn't run that type of offense.

No more than you are with the  "he can't do it because highlights" nonsense.

Sure, it's quicker. I don't see what the point here is.

17 minutes ago, spilltray said:

Rodgers and Peyton run different offenses. The current Patriots version is built entirely around timing passes and YAC. It doesn't mean that either couldn't run that type of offense.

No more than you are with the  "he can't do it because highlights" nonsense.

Sure, it's quicker. I don't see what the point here is.

Pats offense is notoriously complicated.

If Peyton and Rodgers couldnt even make their offense unpredictable, what makes you think they can handle more complicated designs?

8 minutes ago, ztoa said:

Pats offense is notoriously complicated.

If Peyton and Rodgers couldnt even make their offense unpredictable, what makes you think they can handle more complicated designs?

What evidence is there that the NE offense is more complicated than GB or the Peyton Manning offense in INDY?

By evidence, I am not referring to your statement as such.

In terms of complexity, Green Bay's offense is right up there with any for sure. Manning's was more the complexity of the shifts and line calls, than the design itself.

I don't know why you think the Patriots offense is so much more "unpredictable".  What they are doing is actually pretty basic. By necessity a quick hit passing game is.

Archived