Will Aaron Rodgers throw 400 TD before 100 INT

beekay414

13 minutes ago, ztoa said:

Why didnt Peyton and Rodgers make their offense unpredictable? 

It is called logic.

Who is saying that NE offense is unpredictable and the GB offense/Peyton Manning offense is not?

Plenty of players on each team have a difficult time digesting the playbook.  

Just now, ztoa said:

Do you know who will be the playmakers on pats Offense? 

There were lot of reports about that players can't handle pats play book.

Anyway, tell me why Peyton and  Rodgers didn't make their offense unpredictable.

Their offenses ARE unpredictable. The Pats offense is hard in that the WRs have to make reads in sync with the Brady. Guess what, Rodgers and the Packers have the exact same issue. Guys who do well early are guys who pick up the playbook early and can digest that. Otherwise you have physically talented guys that can probably play for other teams that won't crack the lineup.

Also, yes they do a good job of spreading the ball around. That makes it hard to predict who's going to get the touches. Wait a second, the Packers... Nelson? Cobb? Adams? Bennett? Montgomery? Week to week match up to match up we are going to see the same type of effect when you have options to spread it to. Rodgers has already shown he'll spread it around to as many different people as anyone. In this regard, Manning didn't usually have the depth of options Brady and Rodgers have.

Brady does a lot of things very well but he's not some legendary QB that no one else can compare to. It's hard to even say he's better than Rodgers or Manning without using team victories as an argument. Obviously they all have slightly different skillsets but they are comparable across the board, really.

Lol, it is like saying that Dan marino's offense was unpredictable.

Didn't you guys claim he carried the team? 

Everyone knows "how he carries the team". If he had played differently, you wouldn't have claimed "he carries the team", would you? It is something you called game manager for last 15 years.

On 9/10/2017 at 9:11 AM, ztoa said:
On 9/10/2017 at 8:56 AM, spilltray said:

And Rodgers can't throw into tight coverage? Just LOL that is ridiculous. He can and does. Watch more than the highlights.

Of course he can... when he is in pocket.

So is Peyton, so is Brady.

So made the claim that Brady can throw into tight coverage when in the pocket....care to provide an example.  The 2 you have provided were when no defenders were withing several yards of the WR

On 9/10/2017 at 9:18 AM, ztoa said:

I watched Rodgers highlights, no throws from out of pockets were made against tight coverages.

and I don't know why he got all the credits for great throws from pockets while Brady got no credits at all for the similar throws from pockets.

I have provided several of throws outside of the pocket into tight coverage.

On 9/10/2017 at 11:23 AM, ztoa said:

Show some plays that Rodgers threw the balls into tight coverages when he was running.

splilltray, 

I am not trolling, you are delusional. I can pull some plays that Brady ran for first downs.

It has been done for you

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So made the claim that Brady can throw into tight coverage when in the pocket....care to provide an example.  The 2 you have provided were when no defenders were withing several yards of the WR

Watch the highlight about Gronk on youtube.

One example I remember, against Ravens in division game, the 5th TD.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:23 AM, ztoa said:

Please, no throws had the danger of being intercepted, and it is1 to 1 coverage. And I said "while he is running out of pockets". Brady, manning can throw as good if not better from pockets.

The first link, you obviously have no clue of the difference between throwing while moving forward and while moving sidewalk.

In last night game, I saw similar passes and failed. He does not take risk when he runs out of pockets, and he rather take a sack than thrOWS the balls away, that is why he always has great QBR.

You ask for out of pockets.   That is provided.   Then that it was forward and not sidewalk.   Then that was provided.  How much farther are you going to keep moving the goalposts in this discussion?

You provided 2 throws from Brady while standing in the pocket with no pass rush close to him throwing to a wide open WR and claiming that Rodgers can not make that throw.

1 minute ago, ztoa said:

No,  you didn't.

You didn't show a single play that might be intercepted by defenders.

The throws were not able to be intercepted because the throws were that accurate.   Is that not the primary point of throwing the pass so the defender cant intercept the pass?

16 hours ago, ztoa said:

Take Rodgers last pass to Jared Cook for example. Watch the play, he tried to throw earlier, but didn't, took a few more steps and threw the balls. The balls was out of bound and Jared Cook made a great catch by keeping his feet in bound (no credit to him though, because it was Aaron Rodgers who threw the ball.)

Now, why didn't he throw earlier? because he couldn't thread the needle when he was running, That, is my point. Imagine he has a line that he has to run like Russell Wilson, with defenders on his butt, no way could he have made those spectacular throws. 

Rodgers did not throw it earlier because he waited until the player was going to be clear of the defender in front of him.  If you think he did not "thread the needle", then I am not sure what you are looking at.

Archived