Will Aaron Rodgers throw 400 TD before 100 INT

beekay414

It's definitely doable. Looking at the passing statistics over the past 5 or 6 years many of the top QBs are on pace to obliterate that TD:INT ratio (Rodgers isn't actually tops in TD:INT over that span). In a decade we might be talking about several younger QBs approaching this kind of efficiency. Eventually seasons with 40+TDs and under 10 Int will become the norm, it's just the way the passing game is going lately.

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

i think he will. probably pretty close though like 400 and 98. What an amazing statline.

Even if he does what I think he will do, which is hit 400 when he is just over 100....its still incredible.

3 hours ago, Ketchup said:

Definitely not. Plus, hasn't had a concussion since like 2010.

I know he said he went blind in one eye after his first one and blacked out for his second one. Both times he stayed in the game for a play or two. And he's been one of the only few to wear the new helmets. I just figured he'd consider retirement if he had another bad one.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I know he said he went blind in one eye after his first one and blacked out for his second one. Both times he stayed in the game for a play or two. And he's been one of the only few to wear the new helmets. I just figured he'd consider retirement if he had another bad one.

I've never heard that about either one. Source? 

15 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

I've never heard that about either one. Source? 

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2016/07/14/aaron-rodgers-opens-up-concussions/87076682/

The first concussion, Rodgers said, happened in the 2010 season when the Packers traveled to Washington. Rodgers remembers Washington linebacker London Fletcher being one of three defenders to hit him almost simultaneously. He said his left eye went “silver metallic,” and he could only see out of his right.

A second concussion happened later in the 2010 season when the Packers traveled to the Detroit Lions. Once again, Rodgers did not leave the game — at least not immediately. Rodgers doesn’t remember what happened after his concussion, but he knows he remained in the game even after referee Gene Steratore checked him on the field.

Rodgers clarified he could call plays, but only because he recited the words through his headset. By the time he was at the line of scrimmage before the snap, Rodgers said, he already forgot the play. 

Archived