Will Aaron Rodgers throw 400 TD before 100 INT

beekay414

2 minutes ago, spilltray said:

I don't have links to full games and if I did, I couldn't post them. It happens and saying it doesn't because highlights is really a really weak argument. Just admit you don't watch anything other than highlights so you don't really know.

I watched Rodgers highlights, no throws from out of pockets were made against tight coverages.

and I don't know why he got all the credits for great throws from pockets while Brady got no credits at all for the similar throws from pockets.

10 minutes ago, spilltray said:

It happens. He definitely has the ability. Usually it happens on short underneath stuff and moves the chains or gets a chunk but it's not going to be a highlight play. You don't really watch full games so you only are seeing the "crazy" or "exciting" plays.

I am sure some plays by Vick were as good as by Rodgers

40 minutes ago, jiggad369 said:

Lol wut?

Show some plays that Rodgers threw the balls into tight coverages when he was running.

splilltray, 

I am not trolling, you are delusional. I can pull some plays that Brady ran for first downs.

5 hours ago, ztoa said:

Show some plays that Rodgers threw the balls into tight coverages when he was running.

splilltray, 

I am not trolling, you are delusional. I can pull some plays that Brady ran for first downs.

So what? He can take wide open yards on occasion. He doesn't do it as often or as well. Are you trying to claim otherwise.

I don't have access to non highlight highlights. I'm not going to waste the time to make them. Rodgers can definitely throw into tight coverage on the move. So what it's not in the big play highlights very often. He can do it well enough when needed. To act like he can't because you haven't seen it in highlight reels is being purposely dense.

7 hours ago, ztoa said:

splilltray, 

It wasn't tight coverage, but his throw, on the run, to his TE against the Cowboys last year in the playoffs was about as perfect a throw as you can make, running or no running.

Come on man, it's okay to admit that Rodgers can make throws other QBs (Brady), can't...it doesn't disqualify Brady in any way.

21 hours ago, ztoa said:

I didn't claim anything.

Read what Lang said, obviously the O-line was not happy about the way Rodgers held balls so long.

Don't cry when he can't scramble anymore.

I didn't say you claimed anything.

What was said is that Patriots fans that lie about facts aren't truthful.  Like how "PatriotsWin!" just claimed :

"Looking at the passing statistics over the past 5 or 6 years many of the top QBs are on pace to obliterate that TD:INT ratio (Rodgers isn't actually tops in TD:INT over that span)."

I proved him wrong.  Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has an astonishing 5.25:1 TD to INT ratio over the past 6 years.  Brady's doesn't even reach 4:1 over that same span.

And you have a problem with these facts, how surprising.

8 hours ago, ztoa said:

splilltray, 

You've got to be joking.  Congrats on proving that you've barely watched Aaron Rodgers' play.

Archived