2019 Offseason Plan

TheVillain112

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I knew it wasn't you when the twitter profile said "I make Bengals Draft Profiles on my YouTube page for http://cincyjungle.com".

We're way to lazy to do anything like that...

No, but he is a regular poster/part time writer on Cincy Jungle, which both JohnDeere and I not only frequent, but with the same names.  That poll kinda started here in the mock drafts, and picked up over there.  Someone is lurking here without a log in 

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

No, but he is a regular poster/part time writer on Cincy Jungle, which both JohnDeere and I not only frequent, but with the same names.  That poll kinda started here in the mock drafts, and picked up over there.  Someone is lurking here without a log in 

I lurk there often but rarely post. I don’t like the posting layout

29 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Oliver probably won’t be there when we pick. Risner definitely won’t be there at 42. I doubt Wilson is there too. That’s a dream class though.

Idk. I think people always say guys will never be there. But there is a lot of good players and only so many picks. Some one is gonna drop 

6 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I've been having dreams of Geno Akins, Carlos Dunlap, and Ed Oliver on the line with Lawson and Hubbard at OLB.  If only...

so...

Geno- Oliver- Dunlap

Hubbard- Vigil- Burfict- Lawson

or do you think we nab a linebacker to replace Burfict. Aside from Devin White, Mack Wilson, or Devin Bush I don't think any other player would be a plug and play.

7 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

so...

Geno- Oliver- Dunlap

Hubbard- Vigil- Burfict- Lawson

or do you think we nab a linebacker to replace Burfict. Aside from Devin White, Mack Wilson, or Devin Bush I don't think any other player would be a plug and play.

Oliver can't play the nose. Billings would have to start. And Dunlap would need to add weight to play end or lose weight to play OLB.

I'd much rather we stay as is in a 43. 

Archived