Bengals QB Andy Dalton to IR

TheVillain112

6 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

#DriskelSZN...

tbf he looked pretty good yesterday, i know though that once a rookie QB off the bench makes his first start with a week to prepare it completely goes the wrong way, but at least he came off the bench and played well

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Driskel has a nice physical skill set. However, he’s going to look worse the more teams have tape on him. He got away with some questionable throws.

I'm fine with the questionable throws because at least he makes them instead of having the offense go 3 and out continually...

7 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Does this mean AJ is done for the year? I have no doubt he wants to play, but is there really any reason to bring him back if Cincy is out of the playoff race. 

There are a lot of "Just put AJ on IR" takes going around, but I for one would like to see AJ, Boyd, and Ross with Driskel for at least 2 games...

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just wait for Mike Brown to hire him as Marvin’s replacement. You’ll be begging for Marvin to return.

mwhahahahaha

I think either way i'm either not watching the NFL next year, or switching fandom (probably just not watching).

Being a fan doesn't mean chaining yourself to a hopeless cause.  Just give me hope.  That's all i ask.

14 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Does this mean AJ is done for the year? I have no doubt he wants to play, but is there really any reason to bring him back if Cincy is out of the playoff race. 

Nothing official yet, but my guess is yes.  They'll probably make him doubtful or questionable this week, then put him on IR next week after a "setback".  The setback being another pummeling against Denver. 

See if you can trade him for a bag of chips in your fantasy league.

1 minute ago, theJ said:

I think either way i'm either not watching the NFL next year, or switching fandom (probably just not watching).

You're good peeps, you're a hard worker, really good dude, lotta upside - I'll put in a good word with the Texans' folk, we have a 1st round pick this year. 

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

If Hue Jackson is the next Bengals HC, this is a Bears fan account...

I think the saddest thing is that I think that's going to happen and Marvin Lewis will move to a GM role.

Archived