Jump to content
TheVillain112

Bengals QB Andy Dalton to IR

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Elky said:

I think the saddest thing is that I think that's going to happen and Marvin Lewis will move to a GM role.

No, that's Duke Tobin's job already...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

No, that's Duke Tobin's job already...

I thought Brown is the de facto GM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elky said:

I thought Brown is the de facto GM?

Duke Tobin is the de facto defacto GM.

Marvin stated last season that he would like to transition to a front office job, but that it wouldn't be in Cincy because they already have Duke Tobin for that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

If Hue Jackson is the next Bengals HC, this is a Bears fan account...

38 minutes ago, theJ said:

I think either way i'm either not watching the NFL next year, or switching fandom (probably just not watching).

Being a fan doesn't mean chaining yourself to a hopeless cause.  Just give me hope.  That's all i ask.

You're welcome to join Team Rams. Truthfully, Team Chargers needs you the most, but those guys are dorks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, theJ said:

#firehue

*again.

#firehueagain

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I think either way i'm either not watching the NFL next year, or switching fandom (probably just not watching).

Being a fan doesn't mean chaining yourself to a hopeless cause.  Just give me hope.  That's all i ask.

 

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

If Hue Jackson is the next Bengals HC, this is a Bears fan account...

Fellas, our dream of Carp may never happen, but y’all are welcome to hop aboard. Think about how much fun it could be to root against Hue twice a year.

Plus the Browns forum is home to all teh lulz, this is a known fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You're welcome to join Team Rams.

You serious?

Cuz I know a certain ex-Browns fan who might take you up on such an offer if y’all win the Super Bowl or if the Eagles draft someone he doesn’t like...... personally.....despite having never met them.

Lemme know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You serious?

Cuz I know a certain ex-Browns fan who might take you up on such an offer if y’all win the Super Bowl or if the Eagles draft someone he doesn’t like...... personally.....despite having never met them.

Lemme know.

Sorry, the invitations only extends to theJ and TheVillain. A certain Master of Cheese is not invited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

All this means is that Marvin will be back because of all the “injuries” that derailed the season

He's out of excuses at this point, but yeah, pretty much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

 

*again.

#firehueagain

 

Fellas, our dream of Carp may never happen, but y’all are welcome to hop aboard. Think about how much fun it could be to root against Hue twice a year.

Plus the Browns forum is home to all teh lulz, this is a known fact.

The one thing we can promise Bengals fans is that we won’t hire Hue Jackson to be our head coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

 

*again.

#firehueagain

 

Fellas, our dream of Carp may never happen, but y’all are welcome to hop aboard. Think about how much fun it could be to root against Hue twice a year.

Plus the Browns forum is home to all teh lulz, this is a known fact.

Plus, the Bengals forum is a ghost town. Truly a sad place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Plus, the Bengals forum is a ghost town. Truly a sad place.

They're tired of hearing me complaining...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, berlin calling said:

so Bengals officially tanking for that draft spot now?

What use is a draft pick if Marvin and/or Hue are still around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×