Bengals QB Andy Dalton to IR

TheVillain112

23 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

If Hue Jackson is the next Bengals HC, this is a Bears fan account...

38 minutes ago, theJ said:

I think either way i'm either not watching the NFL next year, or switching fandom (probably just not watching).

Being a fan doesn't mean chaining yourself to a hopeless cause.  Just give me hope.  That's all i ask.

You're welcome to join Team Rams. Truthfully, Team Chargers needs you the most, but those guys are dorks.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

#firehue

*again.

#firehueagain

1 hour ago, theJ said:

I think either way i'm either not watching the NFL next year, or switching fandom (probably just not watching).

Being a fan doesn't mean chaining yourself to a hopeless cause.  Just give me hope.  That's all i ask.

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

If Hue Jackson is the next Bengals HC, this is a Bears fan account...

Fellas, our dream of Carp may never happen, but y’all are welcome to hop aboard. Think about how much fun it could be to root against Hue twice a year.

Plus the Browns forum is home to all teh lulz, this is a known fact.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You serious?

Cuz I know a certain ex-Browns fan who might take you up on such an offer if y’all win the Super Bowl or if the Eagles draft someone he doesn’t like...... personally.....despite having never met them.

Lemme know.

Sorry, the invitations only extends to theJ and TheVillain. A certain Master of Cheese is not invited.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*again.

#firehueagain

Fellas, our dream of Carp may never happen, but y’all are welcome to hop aboard. Think about how much fun it could be to root against Hue twice a year.

The one thing we can promise Bengals fans is that we won’t hire Hue Jackson to be our head coach.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*again.

#firehueagain

Plus, the Bengals forum is a ghost town. Truly a sad place.

Archived