Jump to content
TheVillain112

Bengals QB Andy Dalton to IR

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I actually think there's a 90% that it's not Hue Jackson.  Mike Brown is stubborn and dumb, but he also cares about his money.

There's a reason he didn't trade Chad Johnson for the crazy offer the Redskins were throwing out.  Fans were excited for him.  Mike Brown knows no one wants to see Hue Jackson as HC...

im puzzled then on why even bring him in at all at this point of the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Room for 1 more? I have 9 years and 6 weeks left of reasons to give up my Raider fandom.

It could be worse: you could have the equivalent of the 90+ year old Al Davis for another 30-40 years as your owner ... *SIGH*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im puzzled then on why even bring him in at all at this point of the season

Marvin and Hue are bffs.  Also, after firing Teryl Austin, Marvin needed another set of hands to assist.  It made sense from that standpoint, only problem is that both Marvin and Hue are incompetent...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The strangest aspect of AFC Norf football to me is that Marvin Lewis somehow managed to routinely win games against the Ravens and Harbaugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I hope Tom Savage gets a chance to play.

I think Dalton is done in Cincinnati too.

I'd be pretty surprised if he wasn't the starter week 1 next year.  The answer isn't on the roster, and why force out a slightly above replacement QB before you know what you have in a rookie (if they draft one)?

Also, Savage won't play unless Driskel gets hurt.  He's only just been signed.  This staff really values playbook knowledge, right or wrong.  It's just what they do.  They could trade for Drew Brees tomorrow and he wouldn't play until Marv thought he knew the playbook better than Driskel.

Edited by theJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2018 at 3:01 PM, Woz said:

It could be worse: you could have the equivalent of the 90+ year old Al Davis for another 30-40 years as your owner ... *SIGH*

Or an owner who genuinely cares but doesn’t understand football enough to hold the people he hires accountable to any real standards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pwny said:

Or an owner who genuinely cares but doesn’t understand football enough to hold the people he hires accountable to any real standards.

If you're talking about the Jags, I don't think that's an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

If you're talking about the Jags, I don't think that's an issue.

Gotta be happy that Kroenke blocked Khan when he tried to buy the Rams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be interesting to see how it affects his ability to grip the ball. His is an injury that could have more ramifications for a qb thsn other positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It will be interesting to see how it affects his ability to grip the ball. His is an injury that could have more ramifications for a qb thsn other positions.

He has Jesus on his side. He’ll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2018 at 4:45 AM, SteelKing728 said:

I hope Tom Savage gets a chance to play.

I think Dalton is done in Cincinnati too.

dalton to the Jags you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tab said:

dalton to the Jags you think?

Im saying Carr to the Jags. Maybe Dalton or Tannehill to Oakland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×