Bengals QB Andy Dalton to IR

TheVillain112

4 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I actually think there's a 90% that it's not Hue Jackson.  Mike Brown is stubborn and dumb, but he also cares about his money.

There's a reason he didn't trade Chad Johnson for the crazy offer the Redskins were throwing out.  Fans were excited for him.  Mike Brown knows no one wants to see Hue Jackson as HC...

im puzzled then on why even bring him in at all at this point of the season

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Room for 1 more? I have 9 years and 6 weeks left of reasons to give up my Raider fandom.

It could be worse: you could have the equivalent of the 90+ year old Al Davis for another 30-40 years as your owner ... *SIGH*

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im puzzled then on why even bring him in at all at this point of the season

Marvin and Hue are bffs.  Also, after firing Teryl Austin, Marvin needed another set of hands to assist.  It made sense from that standpoint, only problem is that both Marvin and Hue are incompetent...

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I hope Tom Savage gets a chance to play.

I think Dalton is done in Cincinnati too.

I'd be pretty surprised if he wasn't the starter week 1 next year.  The answer isn't on the roster, and why force out a slightly above replacement QB before you know what you have in a rookie (if they draft one)?

Also, Savage won't play unless Driskel gets hurt.  He's only just been signed.  This staff really values playbook knowledge, right or wrong.  It's just what they do.  They could trade for Drew Brees tomorrow and he wouldn't play until Marv thought he knew the playbook better than Driskel.

On 11/27/2018 at 3:01 PM, Woz said:

It could be worse: you could have the equivalent of the 90+ year old Al Davis for another 30-40 years as your owner ... *SIGH*

Or an owner who genuinely cares but doesn’t understand football enough to hold the people he hires accountable to any real standards.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Or an owner who genuinely cares but doesn’t understand football enough to hold the people he hires accountable to any real standards.

If you're talking about the Jags, I don't think that's an issue.

Archived