Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

🏈 Week 13: Panthers (6-5) @ Bucs (4-7)

Carolina beat us week eight. We haven't split a season series in years. But this is the time to do it.

Carolina has dropped three straight after a hot 6-2 start. We just played the most complete game we've played since Chicago last year.

Let's get it!!

Cats are almost as bad with red zone defense as the Bucs.  As long as the defense doesn t get fooled by misdirection, Bucs have a good chance.

Kind of hoping DJax goes on IR, like to see Godwin a lot more and Watson be the back up to both outside WR spots.  

20 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Kind of hoping DJax goes on IR, like to see Godwin a lot more and Watson be the back up to both outside WR spots.  

It's funny. The first time I saw he rehurt his hand, that was my first thought too. Then I clicked on the tweet and that was every comment. 😂

Carolina has never been a good team. The 6-2 start was not a testiment to their greatness. This is a game we can win if we do more of what we did against the 49ers. If we can limit McCaffrey then key in on Moore and Olson there is a really good chance we win because the Panthers defense, seemingly their strength, is hurting.