๐Ÿˆ Week 13: Panthers (6-5) @ Bucs (4-7)

bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all laughed at me when I said we were gonna have another midseason run.

9-7 here we come.

Weโ€™ll see how we play vs a mad Saints team next week. But if we beat them then watch us go 9-7 and make the playoffs... or miss them still.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

Weโ€™ll see how we play vs a mad Saints team next week. But if we beat them then watch us go 9-7 and make the playoffs... or miss them still.

Division games are always a battle, going to be close next week. ย Offense really shot themselves in the foot this week

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

9-7 is Koetter's ceiling regardless. Can't have that.

You can t give Koetter credit for benching Jameis 3 games, when they needed wins. ย It s a stretch to say yup, he needed to sit all 3 games to improve, especially when Fitzpatrick wasn t good.

Our DL rattled cam. You could see the sense of hesitation on every drop back. They set the tone and led to horrible throws off his mark.ย 

Winston played effecient again. Heโ€™s gotten back to basics and is hitting the easy throws heโ€™s missed in the past. Baby steps but he ate a lot of plays to live another day. Honestly people criticize Koetter for benching him. I applaud it bc it was probably the best thing for him.ย 

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

You can t give Koetter credit for benching Jameis 3 games, when they needed. ย It s a stretch to say yup, he needed to sit all 3 games to improve, especially when Fitzpatrick wasn t good.

The initial benching was a good idea. But he held on for too long. And it cost him his job.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

You just know Smitty's sitting at home pissed off claiming this is all we had to do all along. ๐Ÿ˜‚

He s like this is my defense dammit, they were just too stupid to understand my communication. ย On a separate note, I really respect Cam, but his shoulder is bad he has no zip right now.

Archived