🏈 Week 13: Panthers (6-5) @ Bucs (4-7)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Our DL rattled cam. You could see the sense of hesitation on every drop back. They set the tone and led to horrible throws off his mark. 

Winston played effecient again. He’s gotten back to basics and is hitting the easy throws he’s missed in the past. Baby steps but he ate a lot of plays to live another day. Honestly people criticize Koetter for benching him. I applaud it bc it was probably the best thing for him. 

Another post I wanna like.

I remember Cam in the Super Bowl. The very first time Von Miller hit him in the mouth you could see Cam give up. And they didn't let up. We did the same thing today. Cam kept slinging it but he was never comfortable and it showed. He should've thrown five picks.

And Jameis played another great game. Sacks >>>>>> interceptions. Jameis seems to finally believe it. And that's huge for this team.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The initial benching was a good idea. But he held on for too long. And it cost him his job.

He ride or died with Fitzpatrick, and it is going to cost him.  They keep winning, just makes the job more attractive to the new guy.  Mark Duffner making some dollars, my friends.

Well, it's nice beating the Panthers at any time. It would also be nice to get a good CB out of nowhere. I'll take that over a better draft position all day. Just hope Andrew Adams is for real.

Koetter is gone no matter what I believe, and so is Jameis. At least I hope. Maybe he will have some decent trade value still. His actions weren't on video, lucky for him. 

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Short fields my friend, but the run game is brutal.  Jameis dual threat QB.  Geez, they just can't run outside, the toss play as awful as ever.

Jameis has some wheels. Who knew?

Hopefully that's something teams game plan for moving forward. Onle less guy in coverage, accounting for him, would be pretty sweet.

Archived