🏈 Week 13: Panthers (6-5) @ Bucs (4-7)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Jameis has some wheels. Who knew?

Hopefully that's something teams game plan for moving forward. Onle less guy in coverage, accounting for him, would be pretty sweet.

They really need more then 1 screen play in the playbook.  With the way Benenoch gets abused, give me a screen to Barber on the right side of the line.  Btw, watching the Vikings game, Bailey misses.  They must have kicker envy because they don t have Cairo Santos.  😂

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

They really need more then 1 screen play in the playbook.  With the way Benenoch gets abused, give me a screen to Barber on the right side of the line.

Something in the playbook to keep defenses more honest would be sweet.

We started the game with that quick out to Hump for the easy first down. And we ran quick throws like that a couple more times where we picked up 5+ yards on first down. It's crazy we don't do it more often.

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

Humphries is not clutch at all. That was a COSTLY drop and he had green in front of him. Good player just someone who excels in his role.  btw

GREAT team win for the bucs. Proud of the secondary and DL today.

Yeah, it’s very easy to earn that rep I guess.

He had the fumble in Buffalo when it mattered as well. 

Tough label to shake.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Something in the playbook to keep defenses more honest would be sweet.

We started the game with that quick out to Hump for the easy first down. And we ran quick throws like that a couple more times where we picked up 5+ yards on first down. It's crazy we don't do it more often.

They only throw the slant off RPO.  I hate the empty backfield.  Might as well just play with 10 guys on the field because the RB is useless that wide.  He might as well keep going and go get a Gatorade.

Just now, ravishingone said:

They only throw the slant off RPO.  I hate the empty backfield.  Might as well just play with 10 guys on the field because the RB is useless that wide.  He might as well keep going and go get a Gatorade.

If we ran more drags and crossing routes, it wouldn't be so bad. Sending the RB out identifies man or zone coverage.

But you don't get explosives doing that.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

That game pissed me off cuz Winston had one of his best games as a pro.

Defense shat the bed. You can't give up 75 yards in three plays. Doesn't matter what the offense does before that. 75 yards that fast just can't happen.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If we ran more drags and crossing routes, it wouldn't be so bad. Sending the RB out identifies man or zone coverage.

But you don't get explosives doing that.

Evans and Godwin should be slant machines.  I think Bobo could offer some speed from the slot on a drag route.  Humphreys is being resigned, they are so deep at WR, it is crazy.  DJax is gone because Watson will be the primary backup outside WR next season.

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Evans and Godwin should be slant machines.  I think Bobo could offer some speed from the slot on a drag route.  Humphreys is being resigned, they are so deep at WR, it is crazy.  DJax is gone because Watson will be the primary backup outside WR next season.

I'll take Bobo's speed, salary, and spot on the depth chart over DJax's speed, salary, and spot on the depth chart any day.

Gimme more Chris Godwin.

Archived