Mike Brown Dilema

Johnny Nix

I honestly feel this might be Mike Browns most important offseason. He is on the verge of losing close to an entire fan base. I would not be surprised at all to see the majority of our fans jump on the Cleveland bandwagon. They are up and coming and we are spiraling downwards. For as smart as the man thinks he is, I pray Mike Brown makes some changes for once. 

I would honestly quit watching football before I root for the browns

I am really close to just giving up on the Bengals, but will never pick another team 

On 11/26/2018 at 9:38 PM, TheVillain112 said:

100%

How anyone can still buy season tickets for this team if they trot out Marvin Lewis or god forbid Hue Jackson as head coach is unbelievable...

I couldn't agree more.. I gave up mine almost 6 years ago after the second loss in a row to the Texans

Not sure I am going to keep mine.  I'm going to stall to see what they do before committing.

As for rooting for a different team, NOPE.  I hate the NFL in general.  The rules are set up to be just subjective enough that outcomes can be swayed.  I won't stop rooting for this team, but if I ever did, I'm done with the NFL

Definitely not giving up on the NFL, but I'll never be a true fan of another team that isn't the Bengals.  I'm definitely less engaged than I was 3-4 years ago though.  I love the sport too much in general to just not watch, and I have teams that I like because of players or coaches I enjoy watching.  I'll pull for the Vikings because of Zimmer.  I like watching the Saints because of Brees and all the former Buckeyes on their team.

At this point i'm convinced Mike Brown is immortal and is sustained by the tears of the Bengals fan base.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

At this point i'm convinced Mike Brown is immortal and is sustained by the tears of the Bengals fan base.

Mike Brown and this line should be added to the next Cards against Humanity updated stack, especially if they ever do a sports-themed set

There's plenty of room and we'd always welcome our CARP brethren.

giphy.gif

Also, as a Daytonian, it would really help if you could get these ridiculous Cincinnati overlap games to display Browns games. This regional broadcast garbage is killing me. Do you guys even want to watch your game against the *Quickly Google Searches* Broncos? Wouldn't you all rather watch Baker vs. Watson this week?

giphy.gif

Come on guys...Mike Brown is an inept and poor man's version of his father. You've suffered long enough. Come join us.

PlasticIgnorantKinglet-size_restricted.g

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

There's plenty of room and we'd always welcome our CARP brethren.

giphy.gif

Also, as a Daytonian, it would really help if you could get these ridiculous Cincinnati overlap games to display Browns games. This regional broadcast garbage is killing me. Do you guys even want to watch your game against the *Quickly Google Searches* Broncos? Wouldn't you all rather watch Baker vs. Watson this week?

giphy.gif

Come on guys...Mike Brown is an inept and poor man's version of his father. You've suffered long enough. Come join us.

PlasticIgnorantKinglet-size_restricted.g

tenor.gif

I was just looking at playoff potentials, and had a heart wrenching realization.  It goes like this:

• Pittsburgh loses to NO and NE, putting them at 8-6-1 heading into week 17.
  • Baltimore loses KC and LAC, putting them at 8-7 heading into week 17.
  • Baltimore wins in week 17, at home vs. the Browns
  • Bengals roll into Pittsburgh week 17, and somehow pull out an upset to finish 7-9 (wins vs. Oakland and Pit)
  • Pittsburgh finishes 8-7-1 and misses the playoffs completely
  • Mike Brown extends Marvin for his miraculous upset, calling it the building block for 2019.
  • We all cry ourselves to sleep that night...

Archived