Leonard Fournette Suspended 1 game for fighting

LinderFournette

51 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's incredible how far they have fallen within one year.

As Colin Cowherd said before the season started, he didnt believe in the Jaguars because the success they had last season, they went 10-6 and didnt play Watson and Luck and got swept by the Titans. So even though they took advantage of what was presented to them last season, one had to figure they would regress just because Watson and Luck is healthy and they still havent beaten the Titans this season. 

Plus it hurts when Fournette is hurt for most of the season and Ramsey ran off at the mouth during the offseason and put a target on his team back by every QB that he dissed. Nobody will admit it but Im sure that was extra motivation to go out there and beat the Jaguars just to shame Ramsey. 

9 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Man he squared up and let him know hes coming. I loved it

It was dumb of him for the teams sake, but man did I love seeing him stand up for Hyde there. Two big as DL were there in his face and he got up in there. Good to see from a teammate standpoint.

Ended up losing the game because of it most likely though. 

29 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

It should have been 3 tbh

I mean, as someone else said in the Jaguars forum AJ Green didn't even get suspended after his altercation with Ramsey last year. This was different since Fournette wasn't on the field when the play happened, but if that got zero games what makes this deserve 3? Let alone 1?

I get their about safety but he also got tossed (deservedly obviously) in the game at a critical point and we got the L because of it. Not sure he should get sat another game based on what they did with Green last year, but that's just me. I get there different situations, but still. 

11 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It was dumb of him for the teams sake, but man did I love seeing him stand up for Hyde there. Two big as DL were there in his face and he got up in there. Good to see from a teammate standpoint.

Ended up losing the game because of it most likely though. 

Eh. The rest of the team isn't good enough to take you guys anywhere this year anyways but atleast you know Fournette cares about everything the most even when in a horrible season. 

I loved it

6 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Eh. The rest of the team isn't good enough to take you guys anywhere this year anyways but atleast you know Fournette cares about everything the most even when in a horrible season. 

I loved it

Oh for sure. I mean truth be told if that is what got Bortles benched/changes made than that's a big win alone.

Either way, as a captain of this team, I'm sure a lot of people loved seeing the man go running in to defend his boy like I said. Definitely made me like Fournette even more than I previously did. He's showing more fire and passion than anyone else on the team despite the circumstances imo. Definitely showing why his teammates named him a team captain.

But yeah, I got pretty pumped when I saw him come running in and clearly winning the altercation against a big DL. The man had to start hugging Fournette to get him to stop.

Archived