PLAY NOW! Bears Pick 'Em 2017 - Week 1 | SUBMIT PICKS HERE!

chisoxguy7

I'm back and better than ever. Let's get this thing going.

It's the same Pick 'Em you know and love, but with some added questions:

• One added Bears related question
  • One added question for home vs away winners
  • One added question for high scoring team each week
  • One added question for low scoring team each week

As always, each player's low score will be dropped at the season's end, and, with enough participation through the regular season, there may be a Postseason Pick 'Em game for high scorers.

I am going to do my best to be much more on top of posting the threads and results each week. The tagging function on FF's new platform is tremendous, so if I am running behind, please tag me or PM me I will get on it right away.

Without further ado, please make your week 1 picks here:

View week 1 submissions here:

Overall standings will (eventually) be located here:

Good luck and good football!

2 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

Or you can just use ESPNs pick'em and everything is in one location with very little work done by anyone.

Appreciate the suggestion! If someone wants to run that game, they are welcome to, but I will continue to run this game for anyone who wants to participate.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, yomyyo said:

I just submitted picks. What shall be done regarding the Bucs / Dolphins game and the question about Jay vs the Ginger Giant? Thanks for running the game this season!

Both questions will be eliminated from scoring for this week. Thanks for playing once again!

Only 10 players so far, I know we can do better! If you miss out on tonight's (TNF) game, you can still submit and be considered for scoring, tonight's game will not count for you. Simply submit picks before Sunday's games start! (No entries accepted after 12PM Sunday)

Archived