GDT: Saints (10-1) @ Cowboys (6-5)

Canadian Saint

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

I kinda wish this would have been a blow out. Pathetic. Don't give Brees a break here. He's been as ****ty as can be.

I predict the cowboys don't win another game, and the Saints won the super bowl.

Drew played poorly. 

1 minute ago, NS922 said:

Every year we have a TRASH game like this where the offense gets shut down. Every year.

Most every team does.

ya’ll remember what happened the Boys beat us and killed our long win streak in 2009?

we’ll bounce back 

Just now, NS922 said:

Every year we have a TRASH game like this where the offense gets shut down. Every year.

It's happened multiple times this year.

Vikings, Ravens, Browns, Cowboys, and even the Falcons game.

3 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Fast and mean LBers are our demise. Totally shut down Kamara and Ingram 

Also, Kamara should’ve been out. Don’t like playing him after that hit, regardless of the game. It’s a game, not worth turning your brain to scrambled eggs.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Fast and mean LBers are our demise. Totally shut down Kamara and Ingram 

Also, Kamara should’ve been out. Don’t like playing him after that hit, regardless of the game. It’s a game, not worth turning your brain to scrambled eggs.

Yeah...no chance Kamara should have been on the football field. That was stupid 

3 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

It's happened multiple times this year.

Vikings, Ravens, Browns, Cowboys, and even the Falcons game.

Eh, Ravens wasn't bad.  We handled that game very well minus a few mistakes.  Browns was bad in the first half, but offense came alive during crunch time.  Falcons wasn't bad either.

Those games were bad by our all time blow everybody out standards, but otherwise it was ok.

Vikings game and this game were the two really bad offensive games we had.  Brees deserves a lot of blame for this loss, but he's hardly alone.  The whole offense looked like they didn't even know what stadium they were in.  Kamara looked disinterested, everybody's body language was ***.

The Rams now control their own destiny for the 1 seed. If the Saints end up with the 2 seed it wasn’t tonight that hurt them it’s that Week 1 Bucs loss. That’s a bad loss. I feel great about the Rams beating the Saints if they have to come to LA. So again I know the Saints played terrible tonight it was the Bucs loss that’s gonna hurt if the Saints end up with the 2 seed.

5 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I will give the Dallas defense credit where it is due, but my goodness did our receivers suck tonight. All of them. The RBs too. Anyone who could drop a pass dropped passes. It was pathetic.

This!

Smith dumps a pass that was inconveniently right at his eyes (as Brees touts). 

The first quarter was a s**t show by the receivers. The second half, Brees was mediocre, at best.

We deserved to lose this game.

21 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Saints need to find a new LG.

Peat gets worked far too often. I don't think he's terrible, but man does he struggle with pass protection at times.

He’s fine. The Saints are fine. This was a perfect storm of suck tonight and the Saints barely loss an away game against a pretty good playoff caliber team. 

10 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I will give the Dallas defense credit where it is due, but my goodness did our receivers suck tonight. All of them. The RBs too. Anyone who could drop a pass dropped passes. It was pathetic.

It was about 50/50 drops vs bad throws. Our passing game wasn’t in rhythm at all.

Archived