What would you like to see over the last month of the season?

turtle28

All these injuries, it's just a death watch for me now. Get it over with/ look forward to the draft etc. another year down the drain.  If we had some young kids to move in and play it might be interesting but we don't have that situation. 

I hope Quinn can keep making an impact. I'd like to see Perine play but that's not happening. Oh yeah- throw a pass Sprinkle's way now and agin-- see if he can catch anything. 

Clarity

Has Jay grown enough to warrant being retained as HC.

We determine this by:

1. Is the team putting forth maximum effort every game

2. Are we using a winning formula for this teams current talent- Run the ball, strong special teams, strong defense and not making turnovers

3. Do we demonstrate competent in-game management- good use of timeouts, time management halftime adjustments 

6 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

Clarity

We determine this by:

2. Are we using a winning formula for this teams current talent- Run the ball, strong special teams, strong defense and not making turnovers

3. Do we demonstrate competent in-game management- good use of timeouts, time management halftime adjustments 

Cliff's Notes version: a miracle.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:55 AM, Doc Draper said:

Clarity

We determine this by:

Oh good so he’ll definately be gone 

5 Blowout ugly losses, empty seats and everyone fired. Blow it up !

Yes, yes I know , We can't fire the owner . 

Off subject- didn't want to do a new thread-just a comment. I think we got a solid guy at pick 13 but seems the Cowboys got a Star at 19.. At one time , he was projected to us . 

On 11/29/2018 at 11:32 PM, lavar703 said:

At this point, who cares? If Bruce is retained I’m probably done with this team. 

I don’t believe that for one second. You’re as diehard as anyone else in here. You lived through Cerrato, Bruce is bad, but it isn’t that bad.

On 12/1/2018 at 2:20 PM, turtle28 said:

I don’t believe that for one second. You’re as diehard as anyone else in here. You lived through Cerrato, Bruce is bad, but it isn’t that bad.

Nah dude, I’m serious. It’s taken me awhile but I’m finally starting to see this for what it is. Under Snyder we simply will never be good again. We won’t be respected and the goodwill this team built up for years under Cooke has been completely destroyed. I’m honestly at a point now where I don’t care how Snyder loses this franchise, I just want him to lose it. I also don’t care if a new owner means a name change because this team is that far gone under his stewardship.

As long as he’s around, the Cerrato’s and the Allen’s of the NFL world will always have a job. I still watch every game but I honestly can’t even tell you if Monday night is a home game or not? I can feel my interest waning and I’m probably going to get to a place where I just watch football for DraftKings purposes in the very near future because I don’t see myself rooting for someone else.

It doesn’t even matter really because the Redskins died back in 1999. Daniel Snyder’s Washington Redskins are basically a separate franchise. Just a shell of what it once was under actual leadership. 

7 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I want to like this... but I can’t put my name on that. I will just say, that may be my Christmas wish.

I didn’t want to say it but I had to make it so bad that they couldn’t even try to spin to keep that guy

Archived