What would you like to see over the last month of the season?

turtle28

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I just want all the young players out there. Stroman, Perine, Dion-Hamilton, Simmie Cobbs (hopeful call up), Settle, Nicholson, Alexander(if healthy) etc. 

It won’t happen because we have a GM and Coach trying to save their jobs but that’s would should happen. And see what you have as far as back up/spot starter in Josh Johnson. I doubt much but his ability to move around the pocket will help develop someone like Drew Lock or Haskins. 

Josh Johnson should not be part of any plans beyond the end of December. He's a nice story, but there's a reason he's bounced around multiple professional leagues.

Giving the other young guns playing time? That makes a ton of sense, but like you said, they're in CYA mode. Just fire Allen and Gruden now, turn the whistle over to Callahan, and then rebuild for the future.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

More likely the players yell out "oh no, don't cut me ... don't throw me into that briar patch, Brer Fox!"

I wouldn't care if I was cut by this franchise for calling them out on their failures. The Bama guys definitely know what its like to win and could make a statement on what's wrong here causing this franchise to suck. I remember Ryan Anderson coming out and saying he had tougher practices in college than the pros. While thats not all on the organization with the rule changes, it's a problem. Somebody needs to say or do something. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

I wouldn't care if I was cut by this franchise for calling them out on their failures. The Bama guys definitely know what its like to win and could make a statement on what's wrong here causing this franchise to suck. I remember Ryan Anderson coming out and saying he had tougher practices in college than the pros. While thats not all on the organization with the rule changes, it's a problem. Somebody needs to say or do something. 

Oh, I agree.

However, I could see some of the veterans going: "there's 31 other franchises out there, and only two or three are as disastrous as Washington, so I've got a better chance somewhere else and leave it to others to deal with this crap."

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Oh, I agree.

However, I could see some of the veterans going: "there's 31 other franchises out there, and only two or three are as disastrous as Washington, so I've got a better chance somewhere else and leave it to others to deal with this crap."

They will have a hard time signing Free Agents unless they go back to the days of overpaying old free agents. I'm sure you remember Dieon Sanders and Bruce Smith in Redskins gear past their prime. 

Just now, Skins212689 said:

They will have a hard time signing Free Agents unless they go back to the days of overpaying old free agents. I'm sure you remember Dieon Sanders and Bruce Smith in Redskins gear past their prime. 

It's called the "dysfunction tax."

And yes, it's likely coming back to DC.

Bama guys didn’t say anything to the press. They come from a culture where they know they would’ve been taken to the woodshed if they had done what DJ, Norman and Foster did when they were at Bama. 

I feel like if DJ, Norman or Foster played for the Pats they wouldn’t be saying what they said bc they know they’d be cut. In DC though, some fans agree with them so they think it’s OK.

Archived