Sign in to follow this  
TheVillain112

Week 13 - Broncos (Jeff Driskel era begins)

I hope there is about 10,000 people there Sunday..and they're all Broncos fans

7 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I hope there is about 10,000 people there Sunday..and they're all Broncos fans

I'm taking my last GFs kids.  They love going, and the tix have been  paid for since April

Watch Driskell go out and throw for something crazy like 350 yards and 4 TD's.  First time we've have AJ, Boyd, and Ross all playing in quite a while.

5 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Watch Driskell go out and throw for something crazy like 350 yards and 4 TD's.  First time we've have AJ, Boyd, and Ross all playing in quite a while.

I hope so..

I mean I don't expect much, but it would be awesome if JD ended up being really good.

18 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I wish, but not having Glenn or Fisher is going to hurt big time against this pass rush...

yep.. I would imagine Miller and Chubb are going to give Driskell nightmares after Sunday

33 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

yep.. I would imagine Miller and Chubb are going to give Driskell nightmares after Sunday

I would think we'd have the TE's pass blocking quite a bit tomorrow, and have RB's checking the edge before releasing as an outlet.

37 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

I wish, but not having Glenn or Fisher is going to hurt big time against this pass rush...

Glenn, yes. Fisher? The difference is negligible. 

5 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Glenn, yes. Fisher? The difference is negligible. 

Honestly think there is a big difference between Ogbuehi and literally anyone... 

5 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Ad on the radio says there are no fees on tickets. Pretty sweet deal! That will fill those seats.

haha

I tried to make a poll for this question but it wasn’t working so I’ll put it here.

What is more likely to happen at the end of the year?

1. Driscoll turns into Montana’s brain and heart inside Vick’s body and becomes the talk of the league all offseason and puts the team into Super Bowl range.

or

2. They win one game the rest of the season with some more bad blowouts and Marvin gets fired.

of the two possibilities which has a better chance of happening?

I think seeing AJ mad/in pain is my least favorite thing to see as a bengals fan besides Mike Brown.