Week 13 GDT: KC@LV

onejayhawk

1 minute ago, showtime said:

When is Eric Berry coming back?  I've been seeing people say, "Once Eric Berry returns...." for what seems like a long time.

The first time this season he is listed as "questionable" for the game. He had limited practices. I guess we get him back for the playoffs, maybe before that if needed, but i think they will be very carefully and not rush anything, so i expect him to be back for the playoffs.

14 minutes ago, showtime said:

When is Eric Berry coming back?  I've been seeing people say, "Once Eric Berry returns...." for what seems like a long time.

He’s practicing now. He may play a little this week or next, but I personally think it’ll be week 15. It’s Thursday night vs the Chargers and his return would be a boost for morale and the crowd’s excitement. 

3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/clubhouse/nfl/fa/free-agent

Gillislee

CJ Anderson

IDK just trying to not run my head into a wall thinking about KH not on the team anymore. We're definitely gonna have to add someone special, either draft or FA. 

You can have leveon bell for Qb money, would be a similar style RB to replace hunt. 

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

It won’t happen, but I’d love for them to give Jamaal a tryout to be our 3rd RB behind Williams. 

Yeah I agree, I looked through FA RB and his name was right there but that ship sailed. I do hope Darrell Williams gets an extended look. Some scouts said he'd be the "Kareem Hunt of '18". Would be a bit ironic.

4 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Yeah I agree, I looked through FA RB and his name was right there but that ship sailed. I do hope Darrell Williams gets an extended look. Some scouts said he'd be the "Kareem Hunt of '18". Would be a bit ironic.

Yeah I’m hoping Williams can show himself to be our lead back next year. But I wouldn’t be surprised if we run Ware and bring back West to be RB2. 

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Yeah I’m hoping Williams can show himself to be our lead back next year. But I wouldn’t be surprised if we run Ware and bring back West to be RB2. 

I just don't see Ware as an every down back, he doesn't look explosive to me. Catching passes and pass blocking is excellent but I think he lost a lot of bang for his buck with the knee injury.

Archived