Week 13 GDT: KC@LV

onejayhawk

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Hitchens was suppose to be an upgrade. I can't fault that one.

But I really don't get why those three are playing more than Lucas right now.

It's poor money management or poor scouting. I never got the hype on Hitchens. Watkins at least is good. If he is healthy he will help during the playoffs. 

Yeah Lucas should play more. 

Well that was all Mahomes. Earlier there was talk that he wouldn’t be the same without having so many weapons and yet he came through. 

I expect better from Houston and Ford though. I know the secondary isn’t world class but the pass rush should be impactful when those two are healthy. The defense as a whole can play better than this.

It’s just more of the same.  

2 DL - 2OLB-  Good pressure, get gashed in the run game.

3DL-2OLB - Only rush 4 so the other OLB can help in coverage.

Doesnt really matter which formation we are in at this point, we are constantly trying to adjust to our ILB not being able to cover much ground.  

I’m not always thrilled with Sutton, but his scheme does need a complete ILB, something we (and probably Sutton also) took for granted with prime DJ.  At this point, just hoping it’s injuries that are making Hitchens play the way he is. 

On 03/12/2018 at 7:38 PM, samsel23 said:

It’s just more of the same.  

2 DL - 2OLB-  Good pressure, get gashed in the run game.

3DL-2OLB - Only rush 4 so the other OLB can help in coverage.

Doesnt really matter which formation we are in at this point, we are constantly trying to adjust to our ILB not being able to cover much ground.  

I’m not always thrilled with Sutton, but his scheme does need a complete ILB, something we (and probably Sutton also) took for granted with prime DJ.  At this point, just hoping it’s injuries that are making Hitchens play the way he is. 

Not having a safety being able to compensate for our LBs doesn't help either. Raiders showed every team how to beat us. Run the ball, involve the TEs and RBs in the passing game. Don't turn the ball over. They lost because they turned it over too many times

Archived