A quick message to all in here

Aztec Hammer

I’m I replied to @LETSGOBROWNIES but just realised it was in TAST section. I figured it would be easiest to make a new post in here as I’ve had a few messages asking after me and wanted to get back to everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who tagged me at some point over the last month or so in a post.

I’ve had a rough couple of months in my personal life and haven’t really been in a good place. As such, I’ve not been able to check in on here and catch up with all you madlads. I’ve missed you all but that goes without saying of course.

I hope you’ve all had a brilliant few weeks following the post-Hue Baker breakout and the first away win in what is it, 25 games?!

I’m loving Baker, particularly his overall attitude in being a leader. Clapping back at Damien Woody and the first take crew etc. Not hesitating to say what he feels need to be said about Hue. I love it. Where I previously might have thought it is a bit petty and that every QB should act like Tom, I can’t help but think that Baker saying and acting like this is exactly what Cleveland and these Browns players need. He is giving the Browns some juice and the players actually believe in him. I feel like that’s really obvious and it’s because of his personality.

Never been more happy to be wrong about a player than Baker. Long may it continue. Kitchens looks good too and has rejuvenated Baker in the few weeks he’s taken over.

Hopefully I can get in here more often again and keep up with the shenanigans. It’s great to know you all have been enjoying some Browns ups after all these years of downs.

Archived