Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

Lot of history here with this team for both Rodgers and McCarthy.

Down the road we'll hear in their retrospective about how this was either the galvanizing game for them squashing the beef, or the acknowledgement of the end.

If you're curious about the title just wait it out.

1 hour ago, Mr Bad Example said:

If GB loses this, it really is over. At least the 4 game skid were to talented and/or good teams (I'd argue Minny isn't playing to its talent level, so they're talented but haven't really been "good" this season), and they hung close in them. 

Arizona suuuuuuuuuucks. 

If GB loses to the Cardinals at Lambeau, it’s a sure sign of several things - things I won’t mention here because I’m tired, lazy, and I don’t want to argue tonight.

1 hour ago, cannondale said:

O Kevin King, Kevin King, wherefore out thou ? This guy needs to get back and string together a meaningful number of snaps. 

I have a bad feeling that King’s career will not be as we had hoped.  That’s just my gut talking and not a prognostication by any means.

7 hours ago, packfanfb said:

(A) It's not a road game + (B) The Cardinals suck = I think we'll win this one. 

Probably. But it'll be another in a series of unimpressive, unimportant wins. So, sure, a win, the team ends up going 9-7 or 8-8, and misses the playoffs. And we spend the off-season speculating on how to fix the problems with this team, from "blow it all up" to "a couple of quality FA's and a good draft and this team is ready to rock and roll". But the key is still Rodgers. Will he be willing to change and become a "system QB", like Brady? Or will he continue to be that guy who, like Favre before him, was always looking for that big play? That's the key, IMO. Whether the new HC (if MM is back... well, some things are best not thought about) can rein in Rodgers, get him to refocus, get re-energized and simply play within what the defense is giving him will be of paramount importance. 

4 hours ago, cannondale said:

O Kevin King, Kevin King, wherefore out thou ? This guy needs to get back and string together a meaningful number of snaps. 

We can potentially get by without him this week, but if we do not have him active against Atlanta (for Julio Jones, mainly) then we are screwed.

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I have a bad feeling that King’s career will not be as we had hoped.  That’s just my gut talking and not a prognostication by any means.

I'm hoping he's not the Nick Perry of CBs. Guys I really liked and play really well when healthy (you can throw Cobb in there as well) but just aren't ever healthy. 

Archived