Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 hour ago, Gopher Trace said:

We can potentially get by without him this week, but if we do not have him active against Atlanta (for Julio Jones, mainly) then we are screwed.

Nahhh - not worried about this year. If he gets shut down again we may have to spend even more high draft resources on that position. He has to give some indication that he isn't made of glass.

9 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I have a bad feeling that King’s career will not be as we had hoped.  That’s just my gut talking and not a prognostication by any means.

King's biggest problem is he can't stay on the field, just like Perry.  However, King doesn't disappear for long stretches when he is in there.  Let's hope his injury luck turns around soon.

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It's really depressing that we get two relatively easy, should win games at home.  It would be so much easier if we had the tough one first to know whether or not we had a shot. 

Honestly I think the way it is is perfect. We have this Arizona game first. Get a win. The Atlanta game is probably the 2nd hardest, so a good test. Then the hardest game - if we lose @ Chicago, we're screwed. So the last 2 games we won't have to stress out watching. If we beat Chicago, then we have 2 very winnable games to end the season.

I love it

I don't really want to go to Chicago this week, I think we need some momentum and hope going into that one. 

This is one of those games where GB will probably win by 10 just by showing up.  Rosen is that bad.  But here are a few things to remember.

They still have David Johnson.  Fitzgerald.  Kirk.  Kirk is having himself a very nice rookie season despite poor QB play.  40 catches, 536 yards. 3 TD's.

Defensively, they have Chandler Jones and his 11 sacks with 3 forced fumbles.  Budda Baker, who I think made it to the Pro Bowl as a rookie as a special teamer is also a very good safety.  Patrick Peterson is still Patrick Peterson.  Tre Boston is a good safety with 3 INTS already.

It isn't like this team is void of talent.  Their QB is playing like, well, a rookie.

Thinking that even without King, Pettine can shut down the offense.  So, it is up to Mac to score a lot of points in the first half so we can overcome the lack of scores and yards in the second half, as ultimately the Cardinals will adjust to our offense and we will struggle.

My guess?  GB wins a ho-hum game, kind of like they did against the Bills when their rookie QB came to town.

And...as a football fan, I hope I see Tramon 1:1 with Fitzgerald.  Kind of a throwback situation.  Two old cagy vets going at it...who were teammates.  Fun story.

It will be a win, but not the kind of thing that you get overly excited about.  Though I will happily celebrate any W that comes up.  It's been a long dry spell.

18 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

And...as a football fan, I hope I see Tramon 1:1 with Fitzgerald.  Kind of a throwback situation.  Two old cagy vets going at it...who were teammates.  Fun story.

Oh my goodness please no hahaha he may not be the same Fitz, but he would roast Tramon if they were 1 on 1

4 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Oh my goodness please no hahaha he may not be the same Fitz, but he would roast Tramon if they were 1 on 1

The football fan in me wants to see it as it would bring back memories of a young Fitz and Tramon.  I agree with you that this Fitz would rock Tramon badly!

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

It's really depressing that we get two relatively easy, should win games at home.  It would be so much easier if we had the tough one first to know whether or not we had a shot. 

This team needs a few wins though if they want a shot in Chicago. I'd rather play the easier ones, either win and maybe get a streak going heading into Chicago or just lose the easy one and be done with it. 

Btw, Atlanta won't be easy. They'll give us all we want. Remember we should have lost at home to SF. No game is safe. 

20 hours ago, packfanfb said:

(A) It's not a road game + (B) The Cardinals suck = I think we'll win this one. 

Yeah, I feel pretty confident even if we play like crap we will still get a win.  Watch the Packers somehow manage to screw this up and make Josh Rosen look like Tom Brady.

Archived