Limited Participation

• WR Cobb (hamstring)
  • CB King (hamstring)
  • WR EQ (elbow)
  • G Taylor (quad)

Full Participation

• QB Rodgers (knee)

From ESPN:

"Aaron Rodgers doesn't think his fundamentals are out of whack. Nor does he think he's playing any differently than in years past.

However, the two-time NFL MVP quarterback acknowledged that with the Green Bay Packers at 4-6-1 and barely alive for the playoffs, it might be time to play a little different, perhaps even take more chances.

"Yeah, why not?" Rodgers said Wednesday. "If we lose, you guys are just going to write us off, so might as well let it all hang out these last five [games]."

His favorite target, receiver Davante Adams, agreed.

"Yeah, that's the idea of it," Adams said. "I feel like we've been down this road before. In '16, when we had to win them and we made that happen. A lot of the same players in here, a lot of the guys who were here when that whole run-the-table thing was brought to the table. I feel like we the same people in here, so we've just got to make sure we have a collective effort to get it done."

They might need better play from Rodgers to do it"

The one thing I want out of this game more than anything (except a win of course) is for our corners to get some interceptions and boost their confidence.  I want Jaire to get one, and I want King to get one.  It's ridiculous how well Jaire has played to only have two interceptions, one not stolen from him. 

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The one thing I want out of this game more than anything (except a win of course) is for our corners to get some interceptions and boost their confidence.  I want Jaire to get one, and I want King to get one.  It's ridiculous how well Jaire has played to only have two interceptions, one not stolen from him. 

I just want King to play an entire game and not get injured.  

31 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I recall 2 stolen from him. One by a penalty (Matthews), and the other by a charging Raven Greene. But I completely agree that its ridiculous Jaire has only 2 ints. They way he has played this season and how often he is around the ball, it feels like the number should be much higher.

23 minutes ago, chucknorris101 said:

I just wanna see some dumpoffs.

fair.  I'll add the qualifier of... on non-screen passes

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I just want King to play an entire game and not get injured.  

very fair.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I like it  King's interception vs Goodwin is the coulda/shoulda been turning point that never was.

I just wanna see... ESB get some targets.  my sense is that he's every bit the player MVS is right now, just a half week behind and a few million reps.  Open back up that WR competition.

Archived