Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Rodgers missed the safety sneak down into the box late. It happens from time to time.

If the safety is playing back like he was just before the snap, you run the rollout and throw to Adams.

If the safety is blitzing, you kill the rollout and throw to Adams just as he crosses the center.

I don't really like this play but Baldy is overly critical here. 

Everybody talks about scheming guys open, this is what happens when it doesn't work. The entire play is schemed to get Adams open, from the blocking by Cobb and the TEs, to EQ running the clear out vertical. 

We went 5 wide a few times yesterday. Why in 3 and 2 are we trying to get Adams open only. Why isn’t it easier why isn’t there more options. I think that is the main point. 

6 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

We went 5 wide a few times yesterday. Why in 3 and 2 are we trying to get Adams open only. Why isn’t it easier why isn’t there more options. I think that is the main point. 

Not gonna argue that point, i don't love this play, but you're playing the game.

Do you want to give one guy an 80% chance of being open, or do you want to give five guys each a 20% chance of being open and risk your QB not seeing the guy who wins his route?

Cardinals either knew it was coming or lucked into the perfect call there. Happens occasionally.

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Not gonna argue that point, i don't love this play, but you're playing the game.

Do you want to give one guy an 80% chance of being open, or do you want to give five guys each a 20% chance of being open and risk your QB not seeing the guy who wins his route?

Cardinals either knew it was coming or lucked into the perfect call there. Happens occasionally.

To a degree I see that. Just seems to sure happen allot more these days. How about 3 route runners at 33% chance each. Just seems to many plays depend on any one player being perfect and the D falling for it. Either way we ll see if Philbin is more of the same. It’s an audition for him to. 

Archived