Swearinger-Practice is a Joke .

RSkinGM

I think he updated that a couple hours ago saying he meant it for the players, not the coaches.

Which makes 0 sense. Someone must of gotten to him to switch it around. But this isnt anything new, and glad it came out even if a desperate attempt of backtracking was made after.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I think he updated that a couple hours ago saying he meant it for the players, not the coaches.

Which makes 0 sense. Someone must of gotten to him to switch it around. But this isnt anything new, and glad it came out even if a desperate attempt of backtracking was made after.

I don't think it was backtracking. I think he meant it for the players at the time. But I do agree that it also indicts the coaches as well since they presumably allow this to happen.

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I don't think it was backtracking. I think he meant it for the players at the time. But I do agree that it also indicts the coaches as well since they presumably allow this to happen.

Its on the coaches it seems to me. Even when the Pats bring in former troublemakers, Bill has everything and every aspect under control and builds winners. Good coaches dont have this and dont put up with this. Look at the massive amount of outrageous personalities the Bears had in the 80s. But when at work, they were at work to do work. Mike made sure of that.  

I have mixed feelings about this. Of course Swearinger is right. Just about anyone who has watched the Redskins practice compared to winning organizations ( including Refskins when we were a winning organization, Pre DS) can easily see it.  But on the other hand, he really shouldn’t have said this outside the team. Maybe he’s just completely frustrated. 

You cant sugar coat this- it’s an indictment against the whole organization and particularly the coaches. 

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Its on the coaches it seems to me. Even when the Pats bring in former troublemakers, Bill has everything and every aspect under control and builds winners. Good coaches dont have this and dont put up with this. Look at the massive amount of outrageous personalities the Bears had in the 80s. But when at work, they were at work to do work. Mike made sure of that.  

The Pats players also have a lot to do with this. Did you know that the Pats players conduct their own film reviews and levy fines amongst themselves for missed assignments, etc ...

Its not just Belicheck

Archived