GDT Steelers vs Chargers SNF 12/2/18

Steeler Hitman

42 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

If they are thinking of activating Ola for the game (or soon), it doesn't speak too highly of what they think of Keion Adams.  (who should be next man up)

If you ever speak ill of Keion Adams again, so help me god, I will strike you down.

He is like an extra draft pick, and the reason we wont need to draft a pass rusher for at least the next decade.      

6 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

If they are thinking of activating Ola for the game (or soon), it doesn't speak too highly of what they think of Keion Adams.  (who should be next man up)

Adams was cut then brought back. He won the tony hills award  years in a row!

Burnett has a back injury, so M.Allen to play possibly:

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/11/30/morgan-burnett-injury-marcus-allen-steelers-terrell-edmunds/stories/201811300484

I don't see Ben throwing to wahington, effectively minimizing his career here, and we can't trade washington now either.  Can see washington on IR whenever he gets the wind knocked out of him.

1 hour ago, August4th said:

forgot Washington was a 2nd round pick. eh

That pick was zeroed in on NO MATTER WHAT months before the draft. That was their guy no matter who fell to them. They seem to use a "tunnel vision" style approach to drafting at times. No matter the Rd or who's fallen, "that guy" is going to be a Steeler. 

15 hours ago, JLambert58 said:

I think Ola is pretty clearly the next man up. I mean, he made the team. Adams didn’t.

They see a lot more of these guys than we do, but just as a fan observing it's an odd choice. They picked him for the 53 over a guy like Brian Allen who they still haven't given a single snap. Thomas showed more in one pre-season than Allen has in two. They still have like 4 other safeties, if I'm not mistaken. He's a guy who may not clear waivers. If so, they apparently don't think that much of him.

16 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

He should be re-signed to the PS.  

won't he be on  waivers first and will have to wait a period of time before we can sign him?  If not, this is terrible, because there are other players that should go. Thomas has potential,  yet they keep rogers (suspension) and burns (eating a roster spot ). I know burns might be tradable ( might  )but Thomas has potential as a player that could possibly cover a TE. 

Archived