GDT Steelers vs Chargers SNF 12/2/18

Steeler Hitman

Just now, Chieferific said:

It MAY have something to do with the roster fodder potentially being better then either starting ILB. 

Fort, Bostic, and Williams played fine tonight.  Not their fault the DC put them on their best WR.

I'm pissed. This is bull****! I seriously wish harm on Bill Vinovich's crew. I'm sorry but it's one thing to be incompetent. It's another to directly hand points to the other team and effect the game. I seriously hope he gets doxxed. Judge me. Don't care. 

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

I mean, I complain about bad calls but I never say this:  We played two teams tonight.

it's a debacle, and how would you feel if you drove  a few hrs one way only to have this happen? The league needs to make sure the refs are on top of this or at least change the challenge rules so this doesn't happen.  If Connor is out we will hear them talk about bell, but will they also mention how we were robbed in this game by the refs?

Just now, Chieferific said:

Not going Game specific but all of those guys are average at best and you know that. Maybe Thomas is too. Who knows?

Sure they are.  But I doubt Thomas was better.  All the scouting points to him having difficulties learning playbooks.

5 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I'm not even sure if I'm going to watch the rest of the season. The NFL is becoming an all-around joke.

I truly feel this way. Like, if we would've lost because they were better, that's one thing. But to see that horse jawed loser and Keenan Allen's peanut head piece of crap self guffawing like they earned this win at the end pisses me off to no avail. The NFL's Officiating Twitter can comment on the blocked punt and how the Chargers had a chance to recover it but ignore everything else, huh? 

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

So why not play a Robber or drop the ILBs back a yard or 2? Eckler wasn't doing anything and Jackson did his most of his damage late in the game. 

They were trying but they flexed into empty set 5 wide and ran levels crossing over the middle. Watch last weeks highlights. That’s what got Rivers the completion record. 

Archived