GDT Steelers vs Chargers SNF 12/2/18

Steeler Hitman

12 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I'm not even sure if I'm going to watch the rest of the season. The NFL is becoming an all-around joke.

the league is trash in many ways. I am sure a few drunks at a bar could make better rules for challenges etc.  I have no plans to go see a game live because I never know which team or refs will show up.   Is this the worst officiated game in the last few years? 

Obviously the reffing was working against us big time but I hope this team learns from this.  I'm not gonna let them off the hook and say we didn't have chances to still win this game.  The championship level teams can win games like this and I believe we are a championship level team with major consistency issues.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I truly feel this way. Like, if we would've lost because they were better, that's one thing. But to see that horse jawed loser and Keenan Allen's peanut head piece of crap self guffawing like they earned this win at the end pisses me off to no avail. The NFL's Officiating Twitter can comment on the blocked punt and how the Chargers had a chance to recover it but ignore everything else, huh? 

I'm not going to ignore the fact that we blew chances to put this game away... But anyone who says the refs didn't and them two touchdowns is delusional.

This team should be 9-2... should have won the game we tied against the Browns, and the last two games.

With our remaining schedule, I'll be shocked if we win a wild-card. Regardless of officiating, we are not even close to a Super Bowl team.

Pretty sure we all know how the Steelers/Patriots game is gonna go.

For the officials to say to Tomlin seconds after the blown noncall of a false start led to a TD "we screwed up" and then to botch calling a game as bad as they did' hard to think theyre not trying to guarantee the #1 seed for NE.

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Tomlin just got aggressive about the reffing:

"We had drives killed by holding calls, but I'm gonna hold my mouth because I've sent enough money to New York.  But they'll know."

have a donation barrel at the gate, I am sure the fans will chip in a few bucks.  Lucky the nfl head office isn't closer.  

10 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I truly feel this way. Like, if we would've lost because they were better, that's one thing. But to see that horse jawed loser and Keenan Allen's peanut head piece of crap self guffawing like they earned this win at the end pisses me off to no avail. The NFL's Officiating Twitter can comment on the blocked punt and how the Chargers had a chance to recover it but ignore everything else, huh? 

I completely agree. Im fuming right now.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I'm not going to ignore the fact that we blew chances to put this game away... But anyone who says the refs didn't and them two touchdowns is delusional.

This team should be 9-2... should have won the game we tied against the Browns, and the last two games.

With our remaining schedule, I'll be shocked if we win a wild-card. Regardless of officiating, we are not even close to a Super Bowl team.

If Connor has ligament damage, we are probably not going to win a playoff game regardless of where it is played.  Of course, maybe the refs will give us a win? I don't know, because they didn't like us tonight.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I guarantee Tomlin blows his lid at Goodell and the league office tomorrow.

why not spend a night at the crowbar in, it's for the good of the game IMO. False starts should be reviewable/challenged  but thats next years rule change. For now, just yell at him until arrested

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

They were trying but they flexed into empty set 5 wide and ran levels crossing over the middle. Watch last weeks highlights. That’s what got Rivers the completion record. 

The Whiz drew that up? Seems like a Zone Defense would nullify a lot of that but Davis and Edmunds are vulnerable on the long ball. 

8 minutes ago, Steelers22 said:

Does anybody have a replay of that first missed kick at the end?  Live it looked off-sides to me but on the one replay it looked clean

It was clean. 

It it was a really good jump. But of course when Melvin Ingram did it on Bens INT it’s not offsides. 

Archived