Reuben Foster Claimed by Redskins

MKnight82

I like it! I trust the bama Wall (Jon Allen & Payne) Anderson, Haha and SDH to set him straight!

Look, as I’ve said before, we’ve made questionable signings in the past like when we signed Galette. Heck we paid Galette $1.5 million to not play for us for a total of two years and he beat a woman and other people with a belt on the beach.

I trust Jon Allen, SDH & Payne to keep him in line!

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I like it! I trust the bama Wall (Jon Allen & Payne) Anderson, Haha and SDH to set him straight!

Look, as I’ve said before, we’ve made questionable signings in the past like when we signed Galette. Heck we paid Galette $1.5 million to not play for us for a total of two years and he beat a woman and other people with a belt on the beach.

I trust Jon Allen, SDH & Payne to keep him in line!

What is there to “set straight”?  He doesn’t have locker room problems.  The problem is he’s a piece of **** that beats women.

I actually think this was the best place for him, due to the leadership on the team, also I’m sure the guys were asked how he was in college, nothing is guaranteed for him, he still has to prove himself, if he straightens out it could be a huge steal

Just now, LoganF89 said:

I actually think this was the best place for him, due to the leadership on the team, also I’m sure the guys were asked how he was in college, nothing is guaranteed for him, he still has to prove himself, if he straightens out it could be a huge steal

What leadership? DJ Swearinger running to the media to tell everyone how we don't try very hard? 

Its absolutely crazy that there are other players out there that are not violent or abusive but have other issues and we didnt even think about it, i.e., Josh Gordon, yet we bring in this clown?! Bruce tink he is a therapist now and can solve peoples problems. 

Why claim him if there is strict requriements for him to meet in order to suit up. 

Just when I think this team is moving  in the right direction and that I can stomach Bruce for another season, he does this **** and makes me want to punch him. 

Archived