Reuben Foster Claimed by Redskins

MKnight82

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Its absolutely crazy that there are other players out there that are not violent or abusive but have other issues and we didnt even think about it, i.e., Josh Gordon, yet we bring in this clown?! Bruce tink he is a therapist now and can solve peoples problems. 

Why claim him if there is strict requriements for him to meet in order to suit up. 

Just when I think this team is moving  in the right direction and that I can stomach Bruce for another season, he does this **** and makes me want to punch him. 

Josh Gordon didn't have his college friends to keep him on track man, makes complete sense when you look at the bigger picture!1!!1

If he gets his act together and can become a pro bowler down the road I think you might change your mind, right now it’s nothing lossed, nothing gained, it’s a possibility he can change and if he doesn’t we lost  nothing.

how many of you wouldn’t take Ray Lewis in his prime bc of his past?

Just now, LoganF89 said:

If he gets his act together and can become a pro bowler down the road I think you might change your mind, right now it’s nothing lossed, nothing gained, it’s a possibility he can change and if he doesn’t we kissed nothing.

how many of you wouldn’t take Ray Lewis in his prime bc of his past?

It was once with Lewis and it wasn't him directly.

This is Foster's second time.

EDIT: Actually, this might his *third* incident:

Just now, turtle28 said:

This fan base sucks. One of our best players ever was a coake head and was beloved bc he was a great player in the 80s. You all loved him! Get over yourselves!

You're joking, right?

Comparing someone who was a drug addict to someone who has multiple allegations of beating his girlfriend?

Really???

We're supposed to FREAKING GET OVER OURSELVES?!?!

For a guy who, unlike Dexter Manley, has NEVER SPENT A SECOND AS A REDSKIN? WHO WE JUST PICKED UP OFF OF WAIVERS WHEN NO OTHER TEAM WOULD TOUCH HIM?? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET OVER OURSELVES?!?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?

Archived