Reuben Foster Claimed by Redskins

MKnight82

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't understand how anyone can run a business that way. 

It really does make me laugh every time I see (or think about) the fact that Snyder made his fortune in marketing. I mean...really? 

I assume the Seahawks had world class software and electronics when Paul Allen owned them. I assume that under Arthur Blank, the Falcons have incredible...hand tools and lawn products?

But under marketing maven Daniel Snyder, the Redskins have to be hands down the most poorly marketed team in the NFL.

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

Point of order: in at least two of the instances with the woman in question, he is said to have laid hands upon her in an aggressive fashion (is that lawyerly enough for you?). That would mean he is alleged to have struck her repeatedly.

AND,,, This is the same woman that recanted ONE of the allegations and admitted she was in fight with  another woman- ( and offered a video to prove it ! ) presumedly a rival girlfriend. She threatened to trash his career if he tried to break up with her . Sounds like a "Fatal Attraction" situation. Maybe he can't rid himself of her . Bret Kavanaugh all over again. Guilty -until proven innocent !

1 minute ago, RSkinGM said:

AND,,, This is the same woman that recanted ONE of the allegations and admitted she was in fight with  another woman- ( and offered a video to prove it ! ) presumedly a rival girlfriend. She threatened to trash his career if he tried to break up with her . Sounds like a "Fatal Attraction" situation. Maybe he can't rid himself of her . Bret Kavanaugh all over again. Guilty -until proven innocent !

People don't seem to understand this side of things. Women can be very manipulative in some situations. This is definitely one in witch the "Same" woman could feel some type of way and be out for revenge. 

1 hour ago, Woz said:

My wife already stopped supporting the team after the cheerleader story broke. It's getting harder and harder to convince myself to stay.

My neighbors quit after Peterson. And they had season tickets since they moved here from New Hampshire in the mid 80s. They swung by to bring the kids a chocolate pie on Thanksgiving. I quickly threw the channel on some kids programing to not push any issue or offend when I saw them pulling up the drive. lol

44 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Cowards.

So why do you still post about this team? I agree this is cowardly, but I'm a fan who wants to get this team back on pace to winning. That's why I said I want facts about this issue. Guys like you, what is your purpose posting here if you already have your mind made up? 

4 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So why do you still post about this team?

Because I grew up a Redskins fan and hate what Dan Snyder/Bruce Allen have done to the organization.  

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I agree this is cowardly, but I'm a fan who wants to get this team back on pace to winning.

I would love that.  Sadly it never seems to happen.  

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

That's why I said I want facts about this issue. Guys like you, what is your purpose posting here if you already have your mind made up?

I have my mind made up about Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen, Reuben Foster is just whatever, I don't care about him.  We didn't draft him, I have no investment in him I could care less.  But this is just another PR circus during a critical week.  

Okay...so, despite my asking multiple times, we're focusing on each other and we're delving into the incidents. 

So... say hello to my little friend. 

padlock.gif~c200

Sorry guys. Webby is gonna have a heart attack and/or, crap out bricks and throw them at us, if we keep going down this road.

Archived