Week 13: Buffalo Bills (4-7) @ Miami Dolphins (5-6)

TheKillerNacho

BUF @ MIA  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Josh Allen
    • Frank Gore
    • Kenyan Drake
    • LeSean McCoy
    • Chris Ivory
    • Kenny Stills
    • Devante Parker
    • Danny Amendola
    • Leonte Carroo
    • Kelvin Benjamin
    • Zay Jones
    • Nick O'Leary
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Charles Clay
    • Jason Sanders
    • Steven Haushka
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bills DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2018 at 06:00 PM

Miami-Dolphins-vs-Buffalo-Bills-NFL-Matc

Crazy that this is the first matchup between these teams, coming in Week 12. But here we are. Every game for the Dolphins is a playoff game from here on out - PlayoffStatus.com gives us an 88% chance to make the playoffs if we win out, but only a 32% chance to make the playoffs if we win only 4 of 5. While the Bills impressed the last couple weeks, they are still an inconsistent team fielding a rookie QB who I still believe is going to be trash. Let's show the league that just like Darnold, Josh Allen is trash and so are the Bills! And keep our playoffs dreams alive in the process!

My prediction?

Buffalo 13
Miami 29

Go Fins!

Here we go, our first playoff game of the 2018 season heh. Win or go home. Er, win or stay home since it's in Miami. 

The Colts loss was such a debbie downer, had to recharge after that disappointment but as Gase said, there were positives. Tannehill played well in his first game back from the shoulder injury, and defense continued to get some TO's. 

Still mad at the Bills for them dumping Mario Williams on us. Let's win this one big, plz. 

It looks like Isaiah Ford is finally going to get a shot to get on the field so I am excited to see how he does I was a big fan of his when he played here at Va. Tech.

As bad as the Bills are right now I still think they have a 50/50 shot at this game and that is sad. I hope Gase lets Tannehill rip the ball this week.

Miami...……….. 34

Bills...…………. 31

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/29/jordan-phillips-eager-to-face-dolphins-after-being-released-in-october/

Most people that leave Miami, that’s really when their career gets started,” Phillips said, via Steven Wine of the Associated Press. “Things have definitely turned around since I’ve been here. Fans love me. My teammates love me.”

Man, I don't think I've ever wanted us to injure an opposing player before... until now. Really, Jordan?

And you hate on Miami but the team you're currently on is the Bills. Lmao.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/29/jordan-phillips-eager-to-face-dolphins-after-being-released-in-october/

Man, I don't think I've ever wanted us to injure an opposing player before... until now. Really, Jordan?

And you hate on Miami but the team you're currently on is the Bills. Lmao.

Jarvis Landry
Charles Clay
Olivier Vernon
Lamar Miller

??? None of those guys have done better outside of Miami, and they've come at a far higher cost than their rookie deals. Miami made the right call with those players across the board. Hell, you could even throw Vontae Davis on that list, who had an up and down career and never quite replicated his 3rd season in Miami for any significant length of time.

Who has left Miami in the past 10 years, and wound up flourishing?

34 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Jarvis Landry
Charles Clay
Olivier Vernon
Lamar Miller

??? None of those guys have done better outside of Miami, and they've come at a far higher cost than their rookie deals. Miami made the right call with those players across the board. Hell, you could even throw Vontae Davis on that list, who had an up and down career and never quite replicated his 3rd season in Miami for any significant length of time.

Who has left Miami in the past 10 years, and wound up flourishing?

Can't really think of anyone recently. Chris Hogan maybe? A long time ago, Wes Welker...

Wes Welker was doing great in Miami, so I wouldn't count him. What Jordan is suggesting, is that Miami hinders a players development, and they take off when they leave. Sorry, but that isn't the case. Jordan only has himself to blame. He reportedly went after the D-line coach because he was upset about the rotation. It was the outburst that got him canned.

It's going to be a great game imo. The lines at -4 in Miami so Vegas views these teams pretty evenly. 

The Bills D is 2nd in the NFL in YPG and has been amazing most of the year so our success rides on the offense. If the Bills could score 21 points or more they will most likely win. 

Josh Allen had his best game of his career last week against the Jags so hoping he builds off that. I think this Bills team is going to start jelling and end hot. 24-17 Bills.

On 11/29/2018 at 12:33 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Can't really think of anyone recently. Chris Hogan maybe? A long time ago, Wes Welker...

Ajayi did get a Super Bowl ring last year, but he was riding the coattails of a Team of Destiny squad that were kicking butt before he got there. He did give them some crucial fumbles tho. 

On 11/29/2018 at 6:21 PM, ericsvibe said:

Wes Welker was doing great in Miami, so I wouldn't count him. What Jordan is suggesting, is that Miami hinders a players development, and they take off when they leave. Sorry, but that isn't the case. Jordan only has himself to blame. He reportedly went after the D-line coach because he was upset about the rotation. It was the outburst that got him canned.

He was good in Miami but he was on another level with Brady and the Patriots... no way he produces at that level if he stayed in Miami.

Archived