Week 13 GDT: Do we really have to go to Seattle?

N4L

Who wins?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seattle
    • Seahawks

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

Well there, it looked like Beathard was in on 3rd. That was a Beathard pass if I ever saw one.

At least Richburg was able to hold on just long enough to only result in that being a batted ball. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Mullens on 3rd down looks only in the middle of the field, that's it. Doesn't even look at the sidelines. So frustrating, but then again just doesn't have the arm strength. 

Shanny loves the middle of the field an obscene amount. It was actually something I brought up when talking about what I wanted to see from Jimmy this year when defenses adjust to Kyle and start flooding that middle of the field. Given that Shanny loves the middle, and Mullens simply doesn't have the arm to go anywhere else as you mentioned, it's really not that difficult to play us on third and longs right now. You just have to clog the middle. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Hmmm....

And now we'll get to see him more!

I think that we are in full blown, see what we have in the future and try to change some things up and see what's what mode. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The fact we are waiting this late is baffling. And still DJ Jones inactive for Mitchell? Why? 

Oh, I didn't know that. Okay, 95% lets see what's what and try and change something ups up and see what we have mode lol. 

And yeah, DJ needs some reps in there. He was so good in the preseason and there's really no reason to continue to have Mitchell after this season. 

Archived