GDT: 2021 AFC Championship Game preview - Houston v Cleveland

ET80

20 hours ago, ET80 said:

Inviting some friends...

@Kiwibrown, @bruceb, @brownie man, @Thomas5737, @NudeTayne, @TypicalBrowns10, @bosko1616, @CleBrowns07, @NateDawg, @ditchdigger, @LETSGOBROWNIES, @MWil23, @brooks1957, @MistaBohmbastic, @mistakey, @braylon.

Welcome to our home! There's a bean bag chair somewhere underneath the Ramen noodle flavor packet mountain. 

I feel slighted 😢

13 hours ago, Jaytrajik said:

This is the game that worries me. The Browns have nothing to lose, they're hungry and they have weapons on both sides of the ball. I just can't see this streak continuing, I think we lose a close one on Sunday.

I don’t know man, you guys are the toughest test we’ve had in a few weeks. 

I think you guys take it fairly easy. 

Interesting Fact for Houston. If we win the next 2 games and get to 10-3 then we have the South Division wrapped up. If we lose the next two games, then its quite possible that we are sitting in the 7th position. we currently sit right where i would like the standings to remain. A home game in the playoffs against the Baltimore Ravens. The difference in the 3rd and 4th seed this year could be huge, especially if the Chargers and Chiefs both end up winning out, minus the games they play each other. 

Our winning streak is not something that is going to keep lasting. We have benefited from incredible fortune during it....which still hasnt made up for all the crazy things that have cost us games in the past decade or so. 

Chances are that 10 wins will get you in, meaning we just need to go 2-3 over the final 5, but that is not a given, as it is possible for up to 10 different teams to still win 10 games(obviously not all 10) but tie breakers could be crazy potentially. 

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

we usually got the browns number (remember the alfred blue break out game?) however this will be the best browns team we have faced under o brien.  wont be a gimmie win. 

We (the Browns) can usually be run on and including Watson that could be a nice advantage. Our defense has been great at one thing, forcing turnovers, so avoid that and offensively the Texans should put some points on the board.

Defensively the Texans have to get to Baker early and often. Even though a lot of the media claims that the run game has opened up the pass game, it is actually the other way around, pass heavy early and get some points on the board and run heavy with the lead. Baker has thrown for 64 yards total in the second half of the last two games while throwing for 410 yards in the first half of those two games.

i want to win this game but i want the browns to win out after that. i have a pride bet on the line i made before the draft where i said the browns would go between 6-8 wins on the year and not be last in the division. thankfully horrible hue was fired

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

We should be closer brothers instead of rivals. We have mutual disdain for Bud Adams and Art Modell. 

Oh and I’d say RIP but I wouldn’t mean it. I say put in a urinal and dance floor by their graves. It’s cheaper than re-sodding.

Archived