GDT: 2021 AFC Championship Game preview - Houston v Cleveland

ET80

First and Foremost, thanks for being such a cool Poster....you have always represented the Texans Fans well over in the Browns Forum.

Condolences from the Dog Pound on the loss of you guys owner...Robert C McNair, he seemed like he was one of the Good Ones.

Hopefully we can pull off an odds against upset Victory...as you guys are still probably playoff Bound, even with a loss this week.

Here's to a good Game with no Key Injuries to hurt either of our Squads down the stretch...

Humbly Submitted DaWg_L.b.

2021 is too late TBH. Should be 2019 at the latest. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we alternated Super Bowl champs and played in every AFC Title game from 2019-2035 when both of our GOAT QB's (tied of course) retire, after each amasses at least 8 rings.

I keep waiting for a loss. Its coming. We arent going 13-3. I can see this game as being overlooked by the Texans. Coming into the year it was thought to be the easiest on the schedule, but I like what the Browns are doing. Baker has looked great. He can beat us with his feet the way the Mariota did. I think we can score on them though. This might be a 31-28 type game. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Inviting some friends...

@Kiwibrown, @bruceb, @brownie man, @Thomas5737, @NudeTayne, @TypicalBrowns10, @bosko1616, @CleBrowns07, @NateDawg, @ditchdigger, @LETSGOBROWNIES, @MWil23, @brooks1957, @MistaBohmbastic, @mistakey, @braylon.

Welcome to our home! There's a bean bag chair somewhere underneath the Ramen noodle flavor packet mountain. 

Image result for hurt feelings gif

Archived