3rd Quarter Mock

Madmike90

1 hour ago, yomyyo said:

6 is better than 10. I'd hate to save a million or two only to have an inferior player on the line. Massie's been solid and available; that's worth a lot. If that means not retaining someone like Amos, then so be it. Come to think of it, I'd rather have Lynch than Amos, too. (I realize that I like Lynch more than most on here.)

I don't think we would pay anything like $10 for a RT...I also rate Amos higher than both Massie or Lynch.

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

I feel like there is a lot of copy and paste from your last one. I remember your bellamy-nuclear war comment

plus Marcus Cooper plays for the lions now haha

I feel with how good we have been this year there is not a lot that has to change from mock to mock...it would only be window dressing.

The Bears can afford to re-sign Amos and Callahan.

They will have to redo the deals of Hicks and guarantee some of his base salary and push it off. They will also have to release or Long or restructure him to a number closer to 5-6 million.

That being said the debate on Amos is can you pay him and Eddie Jackson. Jackson looks like a DPOY and a 12/season safety. Not sure that Amos making 7 million is a good investment beside a potential top money safety in 2020.

Archived