Week 13: Indianapolis Colts (6-5) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8) - The COAT

Adrenaline_Flux

I wouldn't mind if they didn't suck, and won as a result.  I'm kinda over the whole tank thing.  Been there, done that a hundred times.  Don't really care if we pick 4th or 6th or 10th or whatever.  Just want them to actually pick a good player with that top pick for once...and pushing higher and higher hasn't really helped with that in most cases the last bunch of years anyway.  Guys behind us have consistently netted better players.

And i mostly am just tired of the team being awful and playing like they don't give a hoot.  I'm not going to root for that.

I know wanting to lose sucks but lets be honest, if Kessler doesnt suck, do we really want this team to think he can be anything more than a backup? If a QB is there and they want him, you take him. So I'm kind of hoping Kessler sucks. I know he shouldn't change the team's perception of the QB position going forward but we've made enough mistakes already

On 11/29/2018 at 4:43 PM, .Buzz said:

Watch us win it...

I think you could win.

Sure Luck's playing awesome but this is one of those trap games where everyone expects us to win but your players show up and have a great game. Divisional game too.

Archived