Week 13 GDT: Squish the Fish

Trentwannabe

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It was across his body, flat footed, and it hit him in the hands. Doesn't need to be perfect it was there and he hit the throw. That's one he has to catch.

I absolutely agree. It was a difficult throw under the circumstances. Josh delivered an acceptable ball. Again, it wasn't perfect, but Clay better lose sleep tonight over that play. He simply didn't execute when he needed to and had a legit opportunity.

So apparently an official called Jerry Hughes a b****. Hughes was held on the Dolphins go ahead TD but went uncalled. The officials words led to a confrontation in the tunnel. That official needs to be suspended for his actions... Especially when an official is supposed to be unbiased and instead in calling player names.

12 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Josh Allen gave me faith that drive. Such a up and down game but he can and will win games down the road 

Not just that but if we hit the FG the drive before then he would of drove us down for a game winning FG. He was a monster even when he struggled. Back to back 100 yards rushing games. Something Tyrod couldn't do once.

3 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

So apparently an official called Jerry Hughes a b****. Hughes was held on the Dolphins go ahead TD but went uncalled. The officials words led to a confrontation in the tunnel. That official needs to be suspended for his actions... Especially when an official is supposed to be unbiased and instead in calling player names.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25436268/jerry-hughes-buffalo-bills-confronts-official-loss-miami-dolphins

19 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Also can we celebrate the fact that we do have a solid if not a good OC for once? He understands how to use Allen and has been scheming guys open all year. Get some real weapons on this team and the O could take off.

I agree, Josh Allen has been inconsistent as expected but he is starting to flash brilliance more and more. Today reminded me off Andrew Luck pre injury. 

I really don’t care what anyone says, I’m so impressed with Josh. He’s going to be special. He’s playing with an average at best offensive line, an undisciplined team around him that has one good skill position player (Zay Jones) and a conservative AF head coach. He’s been impressive as all hell for what i expected him to be this season. As TLBF has said, he needs to sit and watch film and practice those intermediate throws and then watch him take off. Kid is legit, add in what he’s shown with his legs, and all that does is open up the passing game that much more.

Archived