Week 13 - Rams at Lions

RamRod

46 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Time to take back what's ours.. First seed baby, Also read that Gurley will play despite his ankle injury.

I would like to rest him for the Bears next week. 

He played entire Chiefs game with it and had a bye week to get healthy.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What happened week 17 :D just saying. I too want Gurley to play so he could win the rushing title. But

I would rather win the war TBH. 

He wanted to see if the backups could beat the 2and9ers. It was intellectual curiosity.

Its game day folks. After what feels like forever since the MNF classic, the Rams are finally back in action. I have the Rams winning this game 42-17. I might be too generous with the Rams getting 42pts because last season after the BYE the Rams went to New York in the rain and scored 51pts. Now they are playing in a dome against a similar down trotted Lions team that will be missing their young back in Johnson, one of their top receivers in Jones and oh by the way, the Rams are getting Talib back AND Gurley had a week tor rest his ankle so he will be back to being himself. So the Rams could score 50+pts again even though Im not predicting it.

Goff - 350yds passing and 4 tds

Gurley - 110yds rushing and 2 tds; 5 catches 70yds receiving and 1 td

Cooks - 6 catches 80yds receiving and 1 td

Woods - 8 catches 105yds receiving and 1 td

Everett - 4 catches 60yds receiving and 1 td

The defense will sack Stafford 6 times (Donald gets 2 and Suh gets 1). The defense will also force 3 takeaways.

My 1st half thoughts are that the defense is balling out. I know people are going to say that its Detroit but what a difference having Talib back is making. He is taking away Galladay and the Lions offense is screwed. On offense, they have been slow. Goff has made some uncharacteristic misses on some throws and bad a bad play throwing the ball into triple coverage for an interception. I look for the offense to get back on track in the 2nd half. I look for the defense to continue to play well. Rams should win this game by at least 10pts.  

Archived