Jump to content
RamRod

Week 13 - Rams at Lions

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

More like I feel bad for y'all when Bears make it tougher on you to get the #1 seed. ;)You're going to get a pissed off and hungry Bears team getting their #1 QB back. Going to be a heck of a game.

Good no excuse. We'll slap that big mitch. Wr's did nothing with Talib back.. But TEs got loose again.. 

Love it.. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Good no excuse. We'll slap that big mitch. Wr's did nothing with Talib back.. But TEs got loose again.. 

Love it.. :D 

Mitch please...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

More like I feel bad for y'all when Bears make it tougher on you to get the #1 seed. ;)You're going to get a pissed off and hungry Bears team getting their #1 QB back. Going to be a heck of a game.

You are right its going to be a great game. Tough loss though for the Bears against the Giants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

You are right its going to be a great game. Tough loss though for the Bears against the Giants.

Indeed but the silver lining is that they fought back until the bitter end and the Packers Vikings and Panthers all lost today so it didn't really affect us too much. 

A W against your Rams would be uuuuge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 7:24 PM, Boboso20 said:

What the heck you talking about?

What am I talking about? Have you seen our LB play this year? At this point not going to the bench for Barron at least makes absolutely zero sense. Its not gonna magically get better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they will cut Barron at the end of the season. He has made a few good tackle but he also miss a lot of tackle and can't get out off the block, it ruins the run defense...

Edited by Flounch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 3:32 PM, S-jax39 said:

What am I talking about? Have you seen our LB play this year? At this point not going to the bench for Barron at least makes absolutely zero sense. Its not gonna magically get better.

There’s nobody better than him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boboso20 said:

There’s nobody better than him. 

That's my unfortunate conclusion. I want to clamor for Hager or Kiser, but if they're on the bench, it's for a reason. And I know Ramik Wilson isn't an upgrade. I guess we're stuck hoping that Barron finds himself again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jrry32 said:

That's my unfortunate conclusion. I want to clamor for Hager or Kiser, but if they're on the bench, it's for a reason. And I know Ramik Wilson isn't an upgrade. I guess we're stuck hoping that Barron finds himself again.

As bad as barron has been, I dont think you can safely say that honestly. Its a 0 risk high reward issue. Because he cant possibly be worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

As bad as barron has been, I dont think you can safely say that honestly. Its a 0 risk high reward issue. Because he cant possibly be worst.

Yes, you can possibly be worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Yes, you can possibly be worse. 

Explain? Are we going to go from one of the worst run defenses to the worst? We gonna miss 12 tackles a game instead of 10? Not trying to be smart, but it really cant get THAT much worst than it is. Im taking that risk on the chance that someone can come in to be better.

 

Its not as if barron is serviceable or average. He's been one of the worst lbs in the league. Hes playing worst than ogletree.

Edited by S-jax39

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×