Guess who's number ONE?

Fatgerman

10 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I'm scared of Houston. I think we're gonna struggle to move the football offensively.

I think Kitchens is playcalling with house money, every team has weaknesses, I guarantee he will come up with a gameplan to exploit it, its just all about if we can execute it.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It will be very apparent in this game just how much of a need OT is for us with Clowney and Watt. We've looked very good/great in this department since Kitchens took over, but we will see and really be tested this week.

JMHO

This is a scorching hot take 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, DawgX said:

Who else remembers that some people said - back when we had Kendricks - that Schobert should be the backup? LOL!

We need to extend this dude ASAP.

Honest to God don't remember that. I remember a bunch of people saying Jamie Collins should be the backup.

17 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

It was you

This is the only post I had with Joe Shobert's name in it pre October 12th that wasn't a listing of the roster. It was well after Kendrick was released but I have even defended Schobert against those that have said he couldn't start in a 34 defense. 

I really don't  have anything against you. The whole crystal ball thing is just me taking a shot and having fun because I find it hilarious that you think someone needs to show you a crystal ball to "prove" their opinions but you have free reign to post your opinions without the "proof" of your own crystal ball. For whatever reason, though, you keep trying to say I am a liar. We can continue down that road and we can actually be bholes toward each other or we can go back to discussing football.

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, TheeRealDeal said:

I have said I side with MC on this Minkah debate in the past and I still do, but I would not be totally against the pick if we made it. If Minkah is the pick then Greg Williams had better have a plan in place to use Peppers and Minkah and I believe it can be done with wild success just not how he did it this year with Peppers. Most NFL teams play nickel 70% of the time or more as it is so drafting a stud like Minkah to play a nickel/SS role wouldn't be a bad idea but then we still need to find a true free safety. I believe we have linebacker over load right now with Kirksey, Collins, Schobert and even Burgess would would start on several other teams. In the event of a Minkah pick I believe one of these guys has to go and another one's role would be greatly reduced so that Jabrill Pepeprs could play a LB/SS hybrid role would Minkah plays a NB/SS hybrid role with a true center fielder. Something like:

DE Emmanuel Ogbah/Carl Nassib
DT Larry Ogunjobi/Caleb Brantley
DT Trevon Coley/Danny Shelton
DE Myles Garrett/Ade Aruna/Kemoko Turray
LB Jamie Collins/Christian Kirksey
LB Joe Schobert/James Burgess
NB Minkah Fitzpatrick/Briean Boddy-Calhoun
SS Jabrill Peppers/Derrick Kindred
FS Jessie Bates/Jordan Whitehead
CB Trumaine Johnson/Young QB
CB Jason McCourty/Howard Wilson

1-1. Sam Darnold

1-4. Minkah Fitzpatrick

2-33. Sony Michel

2-35. Michael Gallup

2-60. Jessie Bates

3-65. Young CB

4. Ade Aruna

4 Kemoko Turray

5 Jordan Whitehead

Ridiculously athletic secondary with potential through the roof. Peppers and Minkah can defend the run as well. Howard Wilson is one of the better run defending CBs I remember seeing in a long time and I can't wait for him to get his chance.

Also, WTF? @NudeTayne needs to teach me how to post quotes from a separate thread. This elongated deal happened to me the last time I tried to post an old quote of mine into a new thread. It is also the reason @pnies20 I didn't quote myself directly from FF about Marquise Brown because I obviously suck at it. I think you if are being honest with yourself you know I wasn't trying to lie about rating him a 1st before the WVU game, your just trying your hardest to make me look bad. Got news for you I can do that plenty well enough myself this quote fail being an example. Dion Jordan exhibit A and Germaine Race being example B and I also though Antonio Pittman was going to be the next Curtis Martin. 

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Also, WTF? @NudeTayne needs to teach me how to post quotes from a separate thread. This elongated deal happened to me the last time I tried to post an old quote of mine into a new thread. It is also the reason @pnies20 I didn't quote myself directly from FF about Marquise Brown because I obviously suck at it. I think you if are being honest with yourself you know I wasn't trying to lie about rating him a 1st before the WVU game, your just trying your hardest to make me look bad. Got news for you I can do that plenty well enough myself this quote fail being an example. Dion Jordan exhibit A and Germaine Race being example B and I also though Antonio Pittman was going to be the next Curtis Martin. 

I'm just teasing you bud

23 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

But if I teach you, then you'll know how to do it.

?

Archived