4 Round mock: Team by team

DaPatsKid98

DL is dead last on our team needs. The Jets would take a hit trade down value wise before they'd draft Williams. They either stay put and draft a OT, WR or Edge or trade back. We have Williams and Anderson already at DT both who a very good and we should be switching to a 4-3 where they'll be even more useful.

Honestly this is brutally awful for Carolina. A draft where we need to rebuild the defense and we come away with....an OT, a WR, a CB and a QB? What on earth?

In such a strong class, I fully expect us to take at least two defensive linemen. Zero chance we invest a top-3 round pick in a WR. We've spent four top-2 round picks in the last five years there. QB is plausible but I feel pretty confident we wait until next year. See how Cam's shoulder is and make our choice then.

On 11/30/2018 at 4:43 PM, CWood21 said:

Don't see the Packers taking a DL this early, but I suppose it's possible.  Clearly need an EDGE pretty damn badly.  Given the way the board shaped up, I'd probably lean towards Greg Little or Josh Allen here.

Don't see the Packers trading their FRP for a future pick, although I didn't see them doing that deal last year where they traded their 14th pick for a future 1st.  Think the value has to be overwhelming, not sure this is it.

Solid pick, fills a need.

The Packers don't usually draft IOL this early.  I'd consider Hockenson here or Jaylon Ferguson.

I'd like to know how we moved up 2 spots in the first round without a trade (unless I missed it...)

Archived