Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

It was reported on, and known. I'm not sure how much they did officially, but both the NFL and the Chiefs commented on it. Basically came down to, no charges were filed, the police didn't arrest, no footage was seen at the time, so they told Hunt to make smarter choices and moved on.

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

I'm pretty sure they can and will suspend him just based off of him damaging the NFL in the public eye, same thing happened to Ben after his second accuser came out

Interesting. Let's see how it goes. I personally think a 4+ game suspension is a given.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

It was reported on, and known. I'm not sure how much they did officially, but both the NFL and the Chiefs commented on it. Basically came down to, no charges were filed, the police didn't arrest, no footage was seen at the time, so they told Hunt to make smarter choices and moved on.

Wonder if this will be the last time the NFL let's this happen. If there are cameras, they need to assume someone has the footage, even if they can't find it.

I would consider stealing it myself as a hotel employee knowing I could probably get a year's salary from TMZ for it (although I'm sure that's a crime.)

The league already knew about this incident.  The Chiefs knew about it as well.  This happened during the off-season, so now that a video has surfaced, he's going to get suspended during the most critical part of the season and potentially into the playoffs?  That's not fair to Hunt or the Chiefs.  If he is disciplined, it should be reverted to next season.

Archived